Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 07-24-2021, 01:31 AM   #171
Cobrettinick
Doh!

I've seen different dates on this statue from different sites. What site would be best to order this from?
Cobrettinick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2021, 05:46 PM   #172
Cobrettinick
Doh!

Looking to buy this. Does anyone know where is the best place to go to? The original site is on wait list only. I saw that big bad toy store has them but I want to make sure it legit. New statue collector here.
Old 07-29-2021, 05:56 PM   #173
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

BBTS is legit. They're usually one of the last distributors to get products, but they're a good company.
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2021, 07:08 PM   #174
CessnaDriver
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalzodlives View Post
BBTS is legit. They're usually one of the last distributors to get products, but they're a good company.
$4 shipping is their big thing for me, at least on most things.
CessnaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2021, 07:27 PM   #175
omigeo
Alpha Flight

I get most of my stuff thru BBTS too. One of the best that I can tell in the USA
omigeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 12:54 AM   #176
Cobrettinick
Doh!

Perfect, I just place my order with them. When you guys say one of the last one that get stuff does that mean I'm going to be waiting a long while ? Reason being is because the order says the statue should be available in july and were about to be in August. Where is the best place to buy statues ? I'm an avid comic collector and have been on the cgc boards for a while and we buy, sell and trade on there I haven't found to much yet. I just started doing facebook groups though.
Old 07-30-2021, 07:26 AM   #177
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobrettinick View Post
Perfect, I just place my order with them. When you guys say one of the last one that get stuff does that mean I'm going to be waiting a long while ? Reason being is because the order says the statue should be available in july and were about to be in August. Where is the best place to buy statues ? I'm an avid comic collector and have been on the cgc boards for a while and we buy, sell and trade on there I haven't found to much yet. I just started doing facebook groups though.
BBTS is an anomaly sometimes. There are occasions that they get items before other retailers, but most often than not recently they seem to be behind about three to six weeks. But it's a guaranteed purchase and they are good people. Never had an issue and the $4 shipping is ridiculously fast and they double box.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 10:47 AM   #178
neo225
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Another BBTS fan and user here. Never had a bad experience from them.

Another thing I enjoy taking advantage of is their "Pile of Loot" option. If you have several orders with them that might arrive within a couple months of each other, they'll hold them and ship them to you all at once.
neo225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2021, 07:51 AM   #179
Cobrettinick
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
BBTS is an anomaly sometimes. There are occasions that they get items before other retailers, but most often than not recently they seem to be behind about three to six weeks. But it's a guaranteed purchase and they are good people. Never had an issue and the $4 shipping is ridiculously fast and they double box.
Awesome, it doesn’t seem like anyone has got the Conan yet. I’m pretty excited for this one. I’m new to collecting statues but Conan has always been a favorite of mine. Any idea which place is best to buy statues besides the brand new ones ?
Old 08-01-2021, 07:53 AM   #180
Cobrettinick
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neo225 View Post
Another BBTS fan and user here. Never had a bad experience from them.

Another thing I enjoy taking advantage of is their "Pile of Loot" option. If you have several orders with them that might arrive within a couple months of each other, they'll hold them and ship them to you all at once.
That’s a pretty legit feature. I’m mostly looking for stuff that’s has already been put out. Yellow DD Bowen on a gargoyle and Bowen Luke cage the og version. Maybe another wolverine