Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 06-18-2021, 01:31 PM   #31
Demona
Martian Manhunter

That whole conversation is a riot. My favorite was the writer (or maybe it was an artist) that said “Batman’s mask has handles and nothing covering the lower half of his face. Of course Batman does it.”
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 02:37 PM   #32
Augen
The Hulk

Is this show still running? I enjoyed it a lot.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 06:08 PM   #33
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
Is this show still running? I enjoyed it a lot.
The forthcoming third season of Harley Quinn will consist of ten episodes and is expected to premiere on HBO Max in late 2021 or early 2022.
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 01:45 PM   #34
SONICobra
Batman

started season 1 last weekend and LOVED it. i kind of wrote it off because i find it annoying when companies / shows / whatever make fun of comic books, the characters or the people who love them. now that ive actually watched it, i can say this does poke fun at the dc universe but in a loving way that really i think comic readers would appreciate so much more than people who are less familiar with the characters

i think its hilarious they made bane sound like hardy bane, the clever use of profanity (take notes deadpool) and violence, so many great aspects of this show. it has made me appreciate harley more as her own character, something no other show or movie or even comic has really been able to do - so mission accomplished!
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 06:41 PM   #35
ParisDean
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
That whole conversation is a riot. My favorite was the writer (or maybe it was an artist) that said “Batman’s mask has handles and nothing covering the lower half of his face. Of course Batman does it.”
I was waiting for the subject to come up here the way it's being talked about everywhere else. Most responses I've seen said DC was wrong or at least hypocritical in their decision to cut that scene. I was going to say the fans are united in their disappointment, but I'm sure there are some conservative ones who think DC did the right thing.
ParisDean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 08:29 PM   #36
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
started season 1 last weekend and LOVED it. i kind of wrote it off because i find it annoying when companies / shows / whatever make fun of comic books, the characters or the people who love them. now that ive actually watched it, i can say this does poke fun at the dc universe but in a loving way that really i think comic readers would appreciate so much more than people who are less familiar with the characters

i think its hilarious they made bane sound like hardy bane, the clever use of profanity (take notes deadpool) and violence, so many great aspects of this show. it has made me appreciate harley more as her own character, something no other show or movie or even comic has really been able to do - so mission accomplished!
Bane and Clayface are both pure gold in this show.
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 11:13 PM   #37
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post

I started it just two weeks ago too. LOVE it. I mean, WB should really just stick to animation. Crushing it in animation.

Poison Ivy, Clayface, Frank, and King Shark amuse me. I laugh every single time Bane is on the screen. I really think the depressed Gordon is also gold.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote