Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 07-13-2021, 07:07 PM   #421
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo View Post
Looks like a nice statue quality wise, but not sold on the likeness. Looks more like Emily blunt to me especially the mouth area.
Considering that this statue looks nothing at all like Emily Blunt, I don’t know what that means to how bad or good it is to Gal Gadot.......
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 07:30 PM   #422
chronos1919
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
Considering that this statue looks nothing at all like Emily Blunt, I don’t know what that means to how bad or good it is to Gal Gadot.......
It means that El Diablo is either vision impaired or that he thinks Gal Gadot’s name is Emily Blunt.
chronos1919 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 01:42 AM   #423
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
It’s who it instantly reminded me of honestly! Well let’s say it’s as close to gal gadot as it is Emily blunt (and like I said mainly the mouth area)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronos1919 View Post
It means that El Diablo is either vision impaired or that he thinks Gal Gadot’s name is Emily Blunt.
It’s just my opinion you’re welcome to disagree
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 02:27 AM   #424
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Quote:
It’s who it instantly reminded me of honestly! Well let’s say it’s as close to gal gadot as it is Emily blunt (and like I said mainly the mouth area)

It’s just my opinion you’re welcome to disagree
Thanks for putting up the side by side view of the statue and Gal Gadot! JND, have really nailed the likeness here - awesome.

I hope JND make an Emily Blunt statue in the future, I'm sure they'd do a great job.
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 05:14 AM   #425
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
Thanks for putting up the side by side view of the statue and Gal Gadot! JND, have really nailed the likeness here - awesome.

I hope JND make an Emily Blunt statue in the future, I'm sure they'd do a great job.
Glad you're happy with the likeness, not all opnions are the same though and I was just putting mine across I think it's off as long as the people that have ordered are happy with it that's the main thing
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 06:58 AM   #426
comicart.man
Fantastic Four

Here is a link to the Wiki Figure JND Wonder Woman Unboxing Review Part 1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QycPBtpz54Y
comicart.man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 08:20 AM   #427
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Quote:
Glad you're happy with the likeness, not all opnions are the same though and I was just putting mine across I think it's off as long as the people that have ordered are happy with it that's the main thing
I can usually see the other side of things but I have no idea where you are getting Emily blunt from here.

It literally looks nothing like her, your own picture even confirms that. I'm not arguing what you are seeing, of course, obviously a pass for you but you'll convince exactly zero people, this looks more like Emily blunt than it does Gal Gadot (not that you are trying to convince anyone). Just such a weird comp, it'll be like if I said their Arthur Fleck statue looks more like Keanu Reeves than Joaquin Phoenix.
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 09:15 AM   #428
Exorcist
Hydra

Thumbs up

Cannot wait for the first reviews

Last edited by Exorcist; 07-14-2021 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Joke attempt but: *hi-hat* sound ;)
Exorcist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 09:29 AM   #429
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

I’ve got this on preorder and I’m more or less happy with how it turned out.

I know they gave their reasoning for why in the Korean version of their previous video some months back, but even though I was prepared for it, the update to the gold colour that they showed off back then is still too dark for my liking.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 10:13 AM   #430
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

For the most part, I think she looks amazing. I don't see Emily Blunt at all. The only aspect I don't really like is the hair, but I can't really stand rooted hair in general.

Overall, very well done though.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote