Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 05-12-2021, 02:28 AM   #1211
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by extracomputer.1 View Post
Dio #1 with wolverine and others
Oh that might be harder to get replaced then.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 08:56 AM   #1212
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Well got my sentinel today. Not happy. Details on this are very good but unfortunately this was obviously repaired since the peg was glued in which caused it to be stiff and break in a couple more places. You can see the glue where it sealed the removable peg in.
NOOOOOOOO! I'm sorry that's terrible. I know you waited for ever for this to come in and then to just be disappointed by having this happen.

Let us know how dealing with Iron Studios turns out. Hopefully they can help you out. Not sure on a replacement as these seem to be hard to come by. Maybe they can reach out to Sideshow or something since they are their distributor and have Sentinel 1 in stock.

Also, if it helps, I'm pretty sure my Sentinel head was already attached to the upper torso. It wasn't a separate piece.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 11:00 AM   #1213
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
NOOOOOOOO! I'm sorry that's terrible. I know you waited for ever for this to come in and then to just be disappointed by having this happen.

Let us know how dealing with Iron Studios turns out. Hopefully they can help you out. Not sure on a replacement as these seem to be hard to come by. Maybe they can reach out to Sideshow or something since they are their distributor and have Sentinel 1 in stock.

Also, if it helps, I'm pretty sure my Sentinel head was already attached to the upper torso. It wasn't a separate piece.
I will update this thread on my dealings with iron studios on it. Right now I haven’t heard back from them but it was just yesterday so want to give them a little time. Had to wait a couple hours before I sent them an email on it as I wanted to be professional on it and wasn’t sure I could be right then. To be honest this stuff happens so just have to ride it out and give them a chance to fix it.
extracomputer.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 04:10 PM   #1214
nearmint
Phoenix

It often takes IS a week to respond.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 01:52 PM   #1215
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I actually got a phone call from them. I didn’t even realize they had my phone number I must’ve put it on my account for when they ship stuff. They stated that they are already out of all of their parts for replacements for this so the only thing they could do was offer me a credit which they did. While I would much rather have a statue that was correct especially due to the price of this I will say at least they are trying. So if you sent something in with the problem on this make sure you answer your phone.
Old 05-16-2021, 03:43 PM   #1216
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
I actually got a phone call from them. I didn’t even realize they had my phone number I must’ve put it on my account for when they ship stuff. They stated that they are already out of all of their parts for replacements for this so the only thing they could do was offer me a credit which they did. While I would much rather have a statue that was correct especially due to the price of this I will say at least they are trying. So if you sent something in with the problem on this make sure you answer your phone.
That's exactly what I was afraid of. So what are you going to do now?
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 05:38 PM   #1217
Infinite GLORY

Quote:
That’s crazy. I’m glad you are getting a credit but wtf. How are they out of parts? Has almost everyone’s statue arrived damaged? Did they not make enough? Seems like IS really dropped the ball on this. I’m concerned for Sentinel 2 and 3. I hope that credit is a good amount otherwise they are screwing you over. They should have been prepared for situations like this.
Old 05-17-2021, 05:38 PM   #1218
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

When you see this piece the details will knock your balls off. Sentinel Dio #1 is awesome. Looking at it makes that TV Show Intro play in your head....

Da na na na na na...

I would agree that IS needs to get their customer service fixed or just do everything through Sideshow...
Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 07:46 AM   #1219
extracomputer.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Pizza View Post
That's exactly what I was afraid of. So what are you going to do now?
I took the $100 credit as at least it’s something. Seams a lot of these are arriving broken. Online groups are littered with same story. Was a very bad packing setup for it.
Otherwise I was out the statue and it is a very awesome looking piece. Still very disappointed as I would of rather just got that part replaced.
Old 05-18-2021, 01:17 PM   #1220
Infinite GLORY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indomitus View Post
When you see this piece the details will knock your balls off. Sentinel Dio #1 is awesome. Looking at it makes that TV Show Intro play in your head....

Da na na na na na...

I would agree that IS needs to get their customer service fixed or just do everything through Sideshow...
YES! Exactly my feeling when I was unboxing. So awesome.

Quote:
I took the $100 credit as at least it’s something. Seams a lot of these are arriving broken. Online groups are littered with same story. Was a very bad packing setup for it.
Otherwise I was out the statue and it is a very awesome looking piece. Still very disappointed as I would of rather just got that part replaced.
$100 on a $1700 statue? DAMN. That seems like a rip off. Should have been atleast $300 since you have to fix it yourself. Not like you can just not display it without the head lol.