Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

View Poll Results: What's your opinion of the Rittenhouse verdict?
Jury got it RIGHT. The trial didn't change my previous opinion. 20 51.28%
Jury got it RIGHT. The trial changed my previous opinion. 3 7.69%
Jury got it WRONG. The trial didn't change my previous opinion. 13 33.33%
Jury got it WRONG. The trial changed my previous opinion. 0 0%
No opinion either way. 3 7.69%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-29-2021, 04:34 PM   #11
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I have actually watched quite a bit of the trial since I was out of work for the past five weeks (but started a brand new job today back with the same company I was working for prior) and I have to agree with everything that has been said in this post. There was so much that came out in the trial that so many people weren’t aware of and all these people are now shocked at the verdict but I guess watching as much trail footage that I did I can see why those verdicts were given.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 06:55 PM   #12
Sonic Boom
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

The videos of Kyle and the riot were available pretty quickly last year online, you just needed to know where to look since the big 3 censor the truth. Clearest case of self defense ever. Should have never went to trial. I would have felt embarrassed for the prosecution had they not been such weasels.

Also, this whole case just goes to show you that the media has really become the enemy of the people. They hate us plebs. The media is responsible for lying about Blake, which then caused stupid people to riot. I hope KR sues the media into oblivion.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 03:01 AM   #13
TheLastMan
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
The videos of Kyle and the riot were available pretty quickly last year online, you just needed to know where to look since the big 3 censor the truth. Clearest case of self defense ever. Should have never went to trial. I would have felt embarrassed for the prosecution had they not been such weasels.

Also, this whole case just goes to show you that the media has really become the enemy of the people. They hate us plebs. The media is responsible for lying about Blake, which then caused stupid people to riot. I hope KR sues the media into oblivion.
To me the prosecutor played like a movie villain in parts. He had that natural smarminess and douchery that you'd want to punch in the face. Get Sam Rockwell on the line!
TheLastMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 03:02 PM   #14
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastMan View Post
To me the prosecutor played like a movie villain in parts. He had that natural smarminess and douchery that you'd want to punch in the face. Get Sam Rockwell on the line!
Rockwell would be good, but i think Binger is one of the rare instances where the internet commentators nailed it when they dubbed him Little Binger, he looks so much like Aidan Gillen being a scheming toad that it'd be criminal not to give him the role.
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2021, 11:45 AM   #15
TheLastMan
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
Rockwell would be good, but i think Binger is one of the rare instances where the internet commentators nailed it when they dubbed him Little Binger, he looks so much like Aidan Gillen being a scheming toad that it'd be criminal not to give him the role.
Wow that's spot on. Tried to use chaos as a ladder and failed.
TheLastMan is offline   Reply With Quote