Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > DC / McFarlane

Old 03-20-2016, 05:53 PM   #41
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerenKaneda View Post
Yes but in a bigger scale.
Didn't even realize it's bigger. Guess I have to order it.

Thx
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 06:18 AM   #42
joy_division
My baby calls me the Loch Ness Monster, two great big humps and then I'm gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
Didn't even realize it's bigger. Guess I have to order it.

Thx
I wouldn't call it a variant, just upsized. This is now around 1/6 (12"), so much larger. Even though I have a large collection of B&W statues, I'm not sure what scale they fall in. And of course, painted which is what the majority, if not all of us have been crying out for since day one
joy_division is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 09:36 AM   #43
dechirico7
The Flash

I had to order this. It is the only sculpt that i feel looks close to Timm's artwork. The DST Mad Love Harley is just weird looking, derpy. I really don't like any of them by DST. Also ordered the Suicide Squad Harley. I have a feeling both will be allocated.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 08:30 PM   #44
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

I just placed my pre order at BBTS, although I am fairly certain one will be able to get it cheaper on Amazon once its actually released. I absolutely loved the colored Babs Tarr Batgirl so this was a no brainer for me. Not only do I love Timm's work, but I also like the idea of having another colored piece to display with my Batgirl. Harley by Timm fits the bill perfectly.
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 08:58 AM   #45
Plume
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerenKaneda View Post
Hi Im looking for the best shop to buy the figure but I´m from Europe so USA shops are a good idea because of high shipping costs and customs.

Any idea about good European or Asian shops please? I want to get the figure as a gift for my GF and I´m dessperate
My personal recommendation would be Archonia... Their prices are good for a European site, their shipping is also decent and they have quite a nice selection of stock, usually. Their pre-orders for Harley close on the 4th though, so you're gonna have to be fast. If you wanna pay via PayPal you'll have to make a 50euro deposit. But if you choose to pay via credit card, then you pay the entire sum when the item comes into stock.

Oh and they also allow cancellations.

Up until last year, I used to do my figure shopping on Asian sites, but since my country's custom rules have become a lot more strict, I had to start looking for EU retailers :P
Plume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 11:32 AM   #46
joy_division

In the UK, it actually costs us more than $130 ($142)
Old 04-03-2016, 05:43 AM   #47
Plume
Fantastic Four

I know, EU prices make me wanna strangle myself, especially when I see the awesome USA prices for virtually EVERYTHING - and then they've got Free Shipping too, more often than not. So basically, if you're in the US you have a pretty big shot at buying something for 80$, while in the EU that same item is most likely around 120$.

But... Oh well, it is what it is. On the other hand, we're probably paying for import duties in the EU - which we'd have to pay if we imported merch from the US, anyway. So unless we all move to the States, our merch is always gonna be more expensive )

Last edited by Plume; 04-03-2016 at 06:37 AM. Reason: "EU prices wanna strangle make me myself"? What the...?
Plume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 05:59 AM   #48
joy_division

Yes, I've learnt to live with it and not moan about it (apart from above) unlike others who go on & on about it & try & dodge customs because they think it's cheaper to not pay through sideshow & instead pay via ebay or outside of ebay. I just get my DC stuff through my mail order comic shop.
Old 09-09-2016, 07:38 PM   #49
SDguy

So when is this coming out again? I think it may be a nice pairing with the larger than (I) expected Suicide Squad Harley.
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 07:56 PM   #50
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
So when is this coming out again? I think it may be a nice pairing with the larger than (I) expected Suicide Squad Harley.
DC Entertainment says 09/15.

http://www.shopdcentertainment.com/p...e=&from=Search
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote