Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 02-03-2023, 09:13 PM   #201
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Talent View Post
but we all know why they gave them the award.
We don?t. Please enlighten us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y3E View Post
I agree.

There are so many Spider people that it has made Spider-man boring. ��
Superman, Wolverine, Batman, Green Lantern, Flash, Wonder Woman, etc, are they any different?
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 11:54 PM   #202
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

I’m looking to getting a custom base made for this once I get it in hand. Just not a fan of the base.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 02:17 AM   #203
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
Marvel says otherwise.

Lol
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 02:19 AM   #204
thecollector80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Talent View Post
Nah dont like that animated movie at all, it's ridiculous that movie was awarded an oscar for best animated feature...for what choppy frames but we all know why they gave them the award.
The amazing spiderman was....mediocre, casting of Harry osborn was awful just awful his performance was so bad!
Tom hollands spiderman is ok, but for me the greatest was Tobey Maguire his performance is brilliant.
He is so convincing playing the nerd in high school and becoming spiderman, hands down my favorite spiderman!
lol yep...i dont read comics and know nothing about comic characters stuffs and going ons but i think i understand what you mean
Old 02-04-2023, 02:23 AM   #205
thecollector80

Quote:
We don?t. Please enlighten us.

Superman, Wolverine, Batman, Green Lantern, Flash, Wonder Woman, etc, are they any different?
its just a sign of the times bro...it will eventually happen to all your mainstream characters.....like for ex you might see your BatMan or SuperMan movie ads for 2024 listed as BatX or SuperX
Old 02-04-2023, 11:20 AM   #206
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
its just a sign of the times bro...it will eventually happen to all your mainstream characters.....like for ex you might see your BatMan or SuperMan movie ads for 2024 listed as BatX or SuperX
I’m a nerd bro, so I read comics and know what I’m buying. Otherwise there’d be no point in being here, buying expensive characters I don’t read or know much about. That would be silly. My point is every major character has tons of derivatives whether they be proteges, variants, temporary fill ins, etc. It’s just funny how completely butt hurt some people get about Spider-Man derivatives. In most cases the grumpies get upset whenever they feel like their precious white male original is threatened. If the derivative character is black then they say it’s about tokenism. If the derivative character is female then it’s about being “woke”. And instead of ignoring the characters they don’t like they have to constantly chime in their disgruntled feelings. This nonsense already popped up in the Miles thread. If you don’t like Gwen, Miles, etc, and only recognize Peter Parker, sure it’s a public forum but why would you even come here just to be frustrated about something you can’t do anything about?
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 12:35 PM   #207
Billy Talent
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
I?m a nerd bro, so I read comics and know what I?m buying. Otherwise there?d be no point in being here, buying expensive characters I don?t read or know much about. That would be silly. My point is every major character has tons of derivatives whether they be proteges, variants, temporary fill ins, etc. It?s just funny how completely butt hurt some people get about Spider-Man derivatives. In most cases the grumpies get upset whenever they feel like their precious white male original is threatened. If the derivative character is black then they say it?s about tokenism. If the derivative character is female then it?s about being ?woke?. And instead of ignoring the characters they don?t like they have to constantly chime in their disgruntled feelings. This nonsense already popped up in the Miles thread. If you don?t like Gwen, Miles, etc, and only recognize Peter Parker, sure it?s a public forum but why would you even come here just to be frustrated about something you can?t do anything about?
Yeah think you misunderstood my point, I don't care what he is but we know they gave them the award because #oscarssowhite you 100% heard about.
Due to the backlash the next award show they would give the oscar to a crappy movie called Moonlight, no one even saw.
Hate to break it to you dude but I am not white, but you right away assumed that thats why you went on a rant about wacism ?

They gave that awful animated cartoon the oscar because the main characters skin color, they even they gave it to Encanto which again was awful.
it also won best song when Mystery of Love should have won by Sufjan Stevens.
Mystery of Love song 76 millions views, Remember Me from Encanto 30 million....looks like the viewers agree

Also you seen Wednesday yet, no one cares if they race swapped because the show is awesome the lead actress does an amazing job.
No one cares as long as the show is good, miles morales sucked I could not stand his annoying voice.

anyways back on track to spider gwen before this page derails
Billy Talent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 01:40 PM   #208
Biggunz
Loki

His name is Peter Parker!

The End!

And you're right! The Toe is THE BEST!

MSM and Spiderman just don't mix. I don't want to see Spiderman with a YouTube channel doing a mukbang.

Tobey spider reads like a comic book.
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 02:18 PM   #209
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
I?m a nerd bro, so I read comics and know what I?m buying. Otherwise there?d be no point in being here, buying expensive characters I don?t read or know much about. That would be silly. My point is every major character has tons of derivatives whether they be proteges, variants, temporary fill ins, etc. It?s just funny how completely butt hurt some people get about Spider-Man derivatives. In most cases the grumpies get upset whenever they feel like their precious white male original is threatened. If the derivative character is black then they say it?s about tokenism. If the derivative character is female then it?s about being ?woke?. And instead of ignoring the characters they don?t like they have to constantly chime in their disgruntled feelings. This nonsense already popped up in the Miles thread. If you don?t like Gwen, Miles, etc, and only recognize Peter Parker, sure it?s a public forum but why would you even come here just to be frustrated about something you can?t do anything about?
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 03:17 PM   #210
Billy Talent
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
Billy Talent is offline   Reply With Quote