Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Community Corner > West Side WAR Room

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2008, 10:09 AM   #3101
Davidian
Omega Flight

Aww, that sucks Rick! It'd be cool to meet ya!
Old 04-29-2008, 10:10 AM   #3102
Tattoo-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by ickwinzs View Post
naw, this is gonna be a conless year for me.
That's too bad.

Old 04-29-2008, 10:35 AM   #3103
twinzs
anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home

Morning guys
Old 04-29-2008, 11:01 AM   #3104
ickwinzs
The Rock
Adamantium Plus Member

Yeah I had to tighten the belt this year and I have to keep the extras for hunting and fishing trips instead.
Old 04-29-2008, 08:25 PM   #3105
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Hey T, you were right.. the Bowen fs "first appearance" Punisher is pretty nice.

Got mine in the mail today, I'm now "done" collecting what I want.. couple impulse buys and a couple statues from Phase IV have my interest piqued (and commissions).. but yeah.. my wife should appreciate this. Haha.

His scale is a little off, but that's a nit-pick.. statue's really nice. Spidey museum seems a little "off" also scale-wise (again, not enough of a issue, love the statue.. haha).. the recent Brown Costume Museum Wolvie is what I'm basing this off of.. Pun and Spidey are both barely taller than he is, seems like. Is that due to their Phase of Issue, in some way?

Nonetheless, Punisher is a welcome addition.
Old 04-29-2008, 08:50 PM   #3106
twinzs

I'm not sure the details on the scale issue but it seems to me the newer statues are around 12 inches while the older ones are around 10.5. I'm trying to find the museum spidey at a reasonable price but its going for at least 230 now.
Old 04-29-2008, 09:37 PM   #3107
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Yeah.. I got mine off Ebay for around there, recently..Spider-Man's the only character I own two statues of, as I wanted a museum pose to scale with other characters (other Spidey's the modern action). I won Museum Spidey fairly recently.... Seems none are going for under $200, but that's understandable. Everyone and their mother knows and recognizes the character, thousands of people who know jack about the comic probably own that statue.

As you looked out for my Punisher, I'll jump on top of a Museum Spidey for you if I see one for a reasonably low price on Ebay (I'm assuming you're fine with $200 or less?).
Old 04-29-2008, 10:12 PM   #3108
twinzs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argonus View Post
Yeah.. I got mine off Ebay for around there, recently..Spider-Man's the only character I own two statues of, as I wanted a museum pose to scale with other characters (other Spidey's the modern action). I won Museum Spidey fairly recently.... Seems none are going for under $200, but that's understandable. Everyone and their mother knows and recognizes the character, thousands of people who know jack about the comic probably own that statue.

As you looked out for my Punisher, I'll jump on top of a Museum Spidey for you if I see one for a reasonably low price on Ebay (I'm assuming you're fine with $200 or less?).
haha thanks man. Yeah around 200 is about as reasonable as you can expect anymore. I made an offer for one last night for 175 and the seller didn't take it. I ended up with the Bowen spidey vs. Venom statue from the mod Dfury. We worked out a reasonable deal for the both of us so I'm happy.
Old 04-30-2008, 09:30 AM   #3109
VinReaper
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Location: Out of my mind! Be back in 5 minutes! (+12517 to the Post Count)
Cool

Good Morning War Room!!!

VR
Old 04-30-2008, 09:34 AM   #3110
Tattoo-X

Hello.

Closed Thread