SDguy

She looks amazing! Congrats!
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2021, 09:59 AM   #552
Ralek
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdlovelace View Post
TH Batgirl EX arrived today and she is brilliant! I’m not sure why I waited so long to pick her up, but I have turned from my foolish ways.
Looks lovely, did you get this from TH directly? Kinda curious 'cos I ordered mine in late November last year and heard nothing since (still status "processing"). It was my 1st order with TH as I really wanted that authentic bronze age look with her red satchel and you can never go wrong with Jack Mathews sculpt anyways!

Also messaged TH about the status a while back, but no replay yet.
Ralek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2021, 10:13 AM   #553
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralek View Post
Looks lovely, did you get this from TH directly? Kinda curious 'cos I ordered mine in late November last year and heard nothing since (still status "processing"). It was my 1st order with TH as I really wanted that authentic bronze age look with her red satchel and you can never go wrong with Jack Mathews sculpt anyways!

You’ve been waiting seven months to get a statue that was released last year? I would definitely keep emailing them and if you are on Facebook go onto the Facebook pages and ask about it because I can’t understand why I would take seven months for something to still be processing. I wonder if your email somehow got lost because even though sometimes it can take a little bit of time for them to get back to you they are good about it
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2021, 01:28 PM   #554
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

Quote:

I ordered mine through Spec Fiction. That is really confounding that you e been waiting that long for the EX. It appears something has gotten missed.
bdlovelace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 06:39 PM   #555
Ralek
Fantastic Four

Thanks guys, I'll try again reaching out to TH. I hadn't really kept an eye on their shipping schedule (it's not like waiting 7-8 months on a statue is in any way unusal), but stumbling upon this thread just now, it seemed something musta be amiss with my order ...
Old 06-08-2021, 05:26 AM   #556
Ralek
Fantastic Four

TH got back to me: They mistakenly did not fulfil my order and now don't have any more Batgirls in stock ... disappointing to say the least, particularly for my 1st order directly with them.
Old 06-08-2021, 09:40 AM   #557
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I am very sorry to hear that. That is definitely a shame
Now I have seen the statue still available on eBay and you might want to check Spec Fiction also
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 11:30 AM   #558
gra007
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
TH got back to me: They mistakenly did not fulfil my order and now don't have any more Batgirls in stock ... disappointing to say the least, particularly for my 1st order directly with them.
It's not the EX, but they still have the regular available on Sideshow. I just got mine from there the other week.
gra007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 04:00 PM   #559
Ralek
Fantastic Four

Yeah, grabbed a new EX from ebay, luckily I got a decent deal, actually probably even cheaper all in all considering the cheaper shipping :-)
Now I just hope that TH does not drag their feet with the refund to be honest.
Old 06-10-2021, 04:23 PM   #560
saberhagen
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Yeah, grabbed a new EX from ebay, luckily I got a decent deal, actually probably even cheaper all in all considering the cheaper shipping :-)
Now I just hope that TH does not drag their feet with the refund to be honest.
There's a second email that people seem to get quick results with.

tweeterhead@tweeterhead.com

I haven't used it, but someone else that has might chime in.
saberhagen is offline   Reply With Quote