Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 07-06-2020, 07:54 PM   #1
stevo84
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Tweeterhead Customer Service

Hi,

Have you guys had any dealings with the customer service people at tweeterhead?. I've emailed them a few times and its been weeks and still no reply. Is this normal with them?. I understand businesses are busy etc but 3 weeks? lol. I've never seen customer service this bad before even if it is a small company they should hire some better people.
stevo84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 08:06 PM   #2
MapleDonut
Justice League

Par for the course.
MapleDonut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 08:16 PM   #3
JGS
Doh!

I have seen improvement in my recent experience. Usually 24-48 hour response. I send my questions to tweeterhead@tweeterhead.com. This week they will be busy shipping out maquettes from the container they received end of last week so you may see slower response
JGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 08:50 PM   #4
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I’ve also seen sometimes people posting things on Facebook and Chad seems to respond to those pretty quickly as well
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 10:18 PM   #5
MapleDonut
Justice League

My experience is they string you along. You will never get a straight answer .
MapleDonut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 10:21 PM   #6
Ninjabanana
Doh!

I noticed that if I email them after/before the office hour, it would take longer to get a reply. But if you email during their office hour, it's typically much faster to get a respond. That's based on my experience. I just sent them an email last week, got back a reply 2 hours later. (I'm in Asia btw)
Ninjabanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 11:01 PM   #7
built2shred
Phoenix

I used their website message whatever it is and I got a response back in 24 hours, I was asking for a refund, and they replied to provide a PayPal account or credit card info, well that was about a week ago and I haven't heard anything back yet
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 02:59 AM   #8
Sonic Boom
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

I asked for a refund on one statue before. It took about 50 days, which is not bad considering others have claimed 6 months or more. Perhaps TH is improving, but if you're gonna charge a whopping 25% fee, then the refund should be quick. P1 and SSC give instant refunds lol, like 2 days.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 09:19 AM   #9
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevo84 View Post
Hi,

Have you guys had any dealings with the customer service people at tweeterhead?. I've emailed them a few times and its been weeks and still no reply. Is this normal with them?. I understand businesses are busy etc but 3 weeks? lol. I've never seen customer service this bad before even if it is a small company they should hire some better people.
Hey stevo,

What were you trying to get resolved? If you don't mind my asking.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 09:23 AM   #10
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevo84 View Post
Hi,

Long story short I asked to cancel a bunch of orders with them 2 years ago. Had no problem with their restocking fee and rules. They didn't respond for over 6 months of on and off emails. During this time I didn't realize Debbie had left and thought maybe it could be that. I finally got ahold of the owner and he promised a refund at the end of the week. No refund or messages from him for another month. Spoke to the new girl who replaced Debbie and was told the refunds were processing. Again nothing. Had enough and got my credit card company involved. Tweeterhead never responded to their calls, dispute paperwork, messages etc. I got all my money back within 30 days and the orders are still on my order page waiting to be paid for. Nice statues, horrible customer service. I won't buy from them again and haven't posted in this forum since.

If a company can't follow its own rules posted on its website why be in business. I had no problem paying their restocking fee and whatever the refund entailed. This whole fiasco lasted 9 months.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote