Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 06-13-2021, 09:59 PM   #31
Mikey23
Frackin!

Looks great. But its almost like the other characters are drowning out the batman who laughs. He gets lost in them.
Mikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 06:44 AM   #32
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey23 View Post
Looks great. But its almost like the other characters are drowning out the batman who laughs. He gets lost in them.
Understandable complaint, though I personally feel that with the creatures being washed out and only the BWL and robins done in color, it really shows where the focus should be after looking at this more and more. My eyes have become naturally drawn to these characters, despite the busy-ness of it.

My initial reaction was the same as you but man do I ever love this piece.... I don't really collect DC, but this might be one I take the plunge on, as I've read at least the initial comic and really like this character. I'll wait to see when it's up for PO, what the price is, etc but very interested. Hopefully can see more pics/video on this soon.
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 10:37 AM   #33
moyiori
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Great looking statue, I agree the name plate should be optional. The back of the base with the split batman/joker face is kick ass.

Though I think I rather go with the SS version if I buy the character at all. Mostly due to the space that this will eat up. If you have a big attachment character then this is a piece for you tho.

If anything it kinda sucks for XM who revamped there BWL and only to also have queen studios show this a the same time as there revamp.
moyiori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 09:13 AM   #34
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Studios Collectibles

DC COMICS 1/4 BATMAN WHO LAUGHS
Pre-order starts July 28th 2021 8:00pm GMT+8

----------------------------------------------------
ABOUT THE CHARACTER
The Batman Who Laughs depicts Bruce Wayne from the Dark Multiverse. As an exact copy of the Gotham's Caped Crusader, his story follows a similar path, but the ending couldn't be more different.
After becoming the Batman to bring justice to his City, the Dark Knight breaks his only rule and kills the Joker. Upon killing his iconic foe, he's exposed to chemicals that gradually turn him into a hybrid of both Batman and the Joker. Once the transformation is complete, he recruits his son and other children as his "Rabid Robins" as he decends into madness to become, the Batman Who Laughs!

ABOUT THE STATUE
This 1/4 Batman Who Laughs statue is a reimagination of the corrupted Batman, sat upon his throne in the dark multiverse flanked by the "Rabid Robins". The statue is expertly crafted out polystone and is painted and textured to the finest degree of detail.

Our team have included a replacement head sculpt which replaces the smiling Batman Who Laughs with a more sinister grinning option. The base is modelled after the Batman Who Laugh's throne which he sits on in the Dark Multiverse. This statue is as a counterpart to our 1/4 scale Batman on Throne statue.

Availability
Mainland China
Germany
Austria
Switzerland
Brazil

Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 09:14 AM   #35
Shoo
Hercules

Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 09:24 AM   #36
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Incredible....

No price yet? What an awesome representation of BWL.
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 07:25 PM   #37
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

I wish the plaque was removable and that the colors of the Crows were a little brighter (which would help differentiate them from the demons).
Iko Iko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 10:23 PM   #38
qz33
Doctor Doom

C'mon lifesize bust!
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 10:10 AM   #39
deadrodian
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
I wish the plaque was removable and that the colors of the Crows were a little brighter (which would help differentiate them from the demons).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	5B033225-21B8-4941-A007-895C7EEA124A.jpeg
Views:	30
Size:	132.7 KB
ID:	141575  
deadrodian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 08:35 PM   #40
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadrodian View Post