Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Bowen Designs

Old 07-31-2021, 04:25 PM   #291
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
and speaking of Bowen prices on the rise someone just posted the Hela Mini bust on Ebay for $449. The only other mini bust that I saw posted anywhere near that price was the Mockingbird mini bust. At least the seller is offering Free Shipping for the mini bust so that is a bonus. And I do think that with the demand of that character that mini bust will sell.
Wouldn't be a complete surprise with what some of these go for. On the flip...it's taking longer than expected to sell my Hydro-Man.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2021, 03:57 PM   #292
Cobrettinick
Doh!

I just bought my first Bowen. Hercules variant statue. Where is the best place to find Bowen 1/6 statues ?
Cobrettinick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2021, 04:13 PM   #293
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

There are a few on my want list but only at , what I consider, a reasonable price.
Old 08-01-2021, 04:17 PM   #294
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobrettinick View Post
I just bought my first Bowen. Hercules variant statue. Where is the best place to find Bowen 1/6 statues ?
Well other than eBay or maybe checking local comic book stores if they have a statue section

Believe it or not any time I was getting rid of some Bowen statues I had good luck selling them on craigslist so that would be a possibility depending where you live and how large of a Craigs list section they would be under because I put mine under collectibles

Also there are some members on this site that will sell stuff and there might be some that have some Bowen statues for sale
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2021, 04:20 PM   #295
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
There are some Bowen Facebook groups too.
Old 08-01-2021, 05:47 PM   #296
mmk123

Quote:
also, the Hercules Variant statue is a very nice piece. I thought it was much better than the regular version. Great statue to start your Bowen collection off with.
Old 08-09-2021, 08:45 PM   #297
Cobrettinick
Doh!

Quote:
also, the Hercules Variant statue is a very nice piece. I thought it was much better than the regular version. Great statue to start your Bowen collection off with.
Thanks, I just bought two customs as well. So far I've been finding alot of luck with FB groups.
Old 08-09-2021, 08:46 PM   #298
Cobrettinick
Doh!

Quote:
Well other than eBay or maybe checking local comic book stores if they have a statue section

Believe it or not any time I was getting rid of some Bowen statues I had good luck selling them on craigslist so that would be a possibility depending where you live and how large of a Craigs list section they would be under because I put mine under collectibles

Also there are some members on this site that will sell stuff and there might be some that have some Bowen statues for sale
Where can I find these members ? I cant stand ebay with the fees its ridiculous that you have to always add so much on top of the original purchase price.
Old 08-09-2021, 10:06 PM   #299
mmk123

I have seen some people post on here a list of statues they want to sell. Have not seen anyone post anything lately for statues up for sale in regards to Bowen though.
Old 08-11-2021, 12:09 PM   #300
samhain81
The Masters of Evil

I'm in the process of selling all of my Bowen. Just getting rid of all comic related stuff, and Bowen is the first to go because of the scale.
samhain81 is offline   Reply With Quote