Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 05-22-2021, 04:00 AM   #11
Jon_Boston_83
Birdman

Shame it's not Jon with Ghost, seeing as Dany has her dragons.
Jon_Boston_83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 04:33 AM   #12
Frogtown
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by saberhagen View Post
I mean, it's kinda relevant to discuss a finale so underwhelming it took the air out of the whole franchise... This also is the ending many people wanted and did not get.

There probably should have been a dozen pieces by now.
Yeah, I totally agree that companies should have been working on these when the show was at its peak but the franchise has four spin-offs in development and HBO is gonna milk this IP for as long they can.

Either way there will be fans that are going to purchase these Prime 1 pieces regardless. It's so boring to read the same regurgitated lines flood comment sections with any GoT-related topic. The majority of the internet shares the same opinion! You're not breaking any new ground. Just let it go. It's been two years.
Frogtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 05:28 AM   #13
ENDO
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren1228 View Post
Should’ve gotten this out before that awful final season

So much interest was lost due to that debacle.
You should have moved on from crying because the last season wasn't to your liking. When will you put down your tissue and put on your big boy pants?
ENDO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 06:27 AM   #14
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

I feel like it's such a shame that that last season left such a bad taste in my mouth because i look at this and the Night King and think man they look amazing and makes me remember all the good that GOT gave us.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 07:08 AM   #15
BurningRage
Inhumans

Tempting
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 07:13 AM   #16
Mister H
Green Goblin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_Boston_83 View Post
Shame it's not Jon with Ghost, seeing as Dany has her dragons.
Exactly
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 01:52 PM   #17
No1
The Avengers

I was expecting this, Jon standing up, with longclaw and Ghost on his side, with a snow base, there's a very old art of this, and it's beautiful, that statue would make much more sense to this character, but this one on the throne is good too

But makes me think that Prime 1 will stop around here with this line, because think about it, if you ever want to make a Cersei, she will make much more sense on the throne, because she actually sit on it several times, so if Prime 1 already jump to the throne with Jon Snow, make me wonder if they will ever make Cersei or the other important ones, and I think they wont.
No1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 01:59 PM   #18
saberhagen
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDO View Post
You should have moved on from crying because the last season wasn't to your liking. When will you put down your tissue and put on your big boy pants?
Lmao not every disagreement is crying. You really can't deny that this fandom popped like a balloon by the time the series was done. Like someone flipped a switch. I'm sure some people were satisfied, but you can find people that like any awful movie or show.
saberhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 04:17 PM   #19
Strychnine
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1 View Post
I was expecting this, Jon standing up, with longclaw and Ghost on his side, with a snow base, there's a very old art of this, and it's beautiful, that statue would make much more sense to this character, but this one on the throne is good too

But makes me think that Prime 1 will stop around here with this line, because think about it, if you ever want to make a Cersei, she will make much more sense on the throne, because she actually sit on it several times, so if Prime 1 already jump to the throne with Jon Snow, make me wonder if they will ever make Cersei or the other important ones, and I think they wont.
I suspect they won't also. Had they started this line around season 4 or 5, they would have been good. You know, before Danny kind of forgot about the iron fleet...
Strychnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 06:37 PM   #20
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo View Post

Looks cool.
Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote