Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 06-14-2021, 09:08 AM   #1
naeser2008
Justice League

Infinity Studios @ Wonderfest?

Anyone know what the deal is with Infinity Studios at the show?

There has been next to no news for them and it didn't sound like they
had anything at all DC related at their booth?

I assumed they would at least have the Heath Ledger Joker Bust there to
get the preorder started for him, but it seems odd that they have all these
Life-Size licensed busts out on PO, but nothing at all on display for a major show?
naeser2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 09:21 AM   #2
deadrodian
The Spirit

seems like they decided to skip their movie statues and focused a lot on their manga/anime pieces this time
deadrodian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 12:39 PM   #3
Aidmit One
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I was really hoping they’d show some of their Lord of the Rings line. Really wanted to see their 1/2 scale Legolas.
Aidmit One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 01:03 PM   #4
SirSunset99
Fantastic Four

Really disappointed by their reveals this weekend, I thought we'd see at least one new bust. It's also strange to me that they didn't even display their new Joaquin Joker Bust, which hasn't even been up for pre-order for a month...
SirSunset99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 01:55 PM   #5
Baronflash
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I did ask infinity on Facebook if the busts would be at wf and was told they were in a "survey of repair " whatever that means?
Baronflash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 05:20 PM   #6
TheBishop
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baronflash View Post
I did ask infinity on Facebook if the busts would be at wf and was told they were in a "survey of repair " whatever that means?
I think thats their way of saying they are being inspected and “touched up” or repaired but really I mean ALL the busts are in a survey of repair?! I also thought it strange that not even an unpainted prototype is displayed? Wanted to see more of the Transformers busts so not sure why NONE of them were there? Also their much anticipated Joker bust was not even there which is shocking considering thats the 1 thing they know is hot right now in the collector space!

But there was an overkill of Ironman statues thats for damn sure!
TheBishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 09:27 AM   #7
Shreiko
Frackin!

They are awful at marketing themselves. I contend that every bust they have done that Queen Studios has also done they have done better. I have 2 of their pieces which are painted very well and are very heavy and substantial in size. They just have about 0 social media presence. I'm not interested in any of the new stuff they've shown so that's good for me. I save money
Shreiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 10:29 AM   #8
TheBishop
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreiko View Post
They are awful at marketing themselves. I contend that every bust they have done that Queen Studios has also done they have done better. I have 2 of their pieces which are painted very well and are very heavy and substantial in size. They just have about 0 social media presence. I'm not interested in any of the new stuff they've shown so that's good for me. I save money
Yes I agree I have also noticed that when it comes to marketing how Queen Studios really has been stellar compared to Infinity Studios. I have 2 Infinity Studios busts on PO and 1 from Queen. And even if they choose to ONLY produce life size busts in the future and just did only half the marketing that queen does they would really make themselves stand out and really kill it in the space of being the master of the silicone bust. But could you imagine if both queen and Infinity merged together as one studio?!
Old 06-23-2021, 02:40 AM   #9
InfinityStudio
Fantastic Four

Hey guys, we had planned to bring these life-size licensed busts to the WonderFest, but unfortunately, some sudden proposals for modifications were coming, so the supervision had to be extended (we have to make some modifications). In this case, we can only design our exhibits mainly about anime statues. We know many collectors feel disappointed about what we displayed at WF2021, but we’re trying our max effort to fix the issue, we will speed up and share some news soon.
InfinityStudio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 07:29 AM   #10
TheBishop
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityStudio View Post
Hey guys, we had planned to bring these life-size licensed busts to the WonderFest, but unfortunately, some sudden proposals for modifications were coming, so the supervision had to be extended (we have to make some modifications). In this case, we can only design our exhibits mainly about anime statues. We know many collectors feel disappointed about what we displayed at WF2021, but we’re trying our max effort to fix the issue, we will speed up and share some news soon.
Appreciated this update thank you!