Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
Did you ever pre order this?
I haven’t. I just don’t have the space.
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 02:59 PM   #154
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Spec still has it.
Yep SF still has it but forgot to say i meant not available from the big time retailers....i ordered from SF 2 statues in the past but were at the most $500 or so each with very very very long delivery times....ye i guess they take the time to make sure what gets delivered has no problems but the insane shipping time is not worth the gamble and the few extra bucks saved for statues more than $500

The Weta TR statue will be over $1500 shipped so that amount i will not gamble on small time retailers especially with Pay in full or payment plans.....dont know if after getting close to paying it off the business decides to go out of business for bankruptcy....no way you can get anything done about that.

Was tempted to get the queen studios WW from SF but like i said $1000+ not worth the gamble on small time retailers.

Oh and sold out now at BBTS after i said only 1 left...
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 08:27 PM   #155
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
Yep SF still has it but forgot to say i meant not available from the big time retailers....i ordered from SF 2 statues in the past but were at the most $500 or so each with very very very long delivery times....ye i guess they take the time to make sure what gets delivered has no problems but the insane shipping time is not worth the gamble and the few extra bucks saved for statues more than $500

The Weta TR statue will be over $1500 shipped so that amount i will not gamble on small time retailers especially with Pay in full or payment plans.....dont know if after getting close to paying it off the business decides to go out of business for bankruptcy....no way you can get anything done about that.

Was tempted to get the queen studios WW from SF but like i said $1000+ not worth the gamble on small time retailers.

SF does not make anything, they are just a middleman so them going out of business is not likely. They are also owned by a larger collectible company almost as big as BBTS.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 10:28 AM   #156
StefanCo
The Spirit

I got an email with COVID they expect the statue to be shipping later. they mention nov-dec 2021.
StefanCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 03:47 PM   #157
Spec Fiction
Speculative Fiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post

Heya. So sure, we haven't been around as long as BBTS, they are definitley the first major online retailer and they are great people over there. But we also didn't just spring up overnight. We've been in business since 2012. We aren't goin anywhere. Lastly, you don't have to pay in full or do a payment plan, there is also a deposit option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
SF does not make anything, they are just a middleman so them going out of business is not likely. They are also owned by a larger collectible company almost as big as BBTS.
Hey Stingray, we are not owned by a larger company. I'm the owner, Todd.
Old 06-16-2021, 04:13 PM   #158
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec Fiction View Post
Hey Stingray, we are not owned by a larger company. I'm the owner, Todd.
Personally, I think “Todd” would’ve been a better name for your company. Most people say “I ordered from Todd” anyway. “Todd, Inc” has a good ring to it.
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 11:05 PM   #159
Spec Fiction
Speculative Fiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Personally, I think “Todd” would’ve been a better name for your company. Most people say “I ordered from Todd” anyway. “Todd, Inc” has a good ring to it.
loll. i always appreciate your witty comments.
Old 10-19-2021, 04:55 AM   #160
StefanCo
The Spirit

Email this morning:

Hi Stefan,

It’s a busy time full of uncertainties.

One thing that's certain is that we’re working hard to deliver an incredible Lara Croft statue. While we are doing our best to provide the service you deserve; it’s going to take a little longer than expected.

We are now expecting 'Lara Croft: The Lost Valley' to be delivered in the first quarter of 2022.

Thank you again for your patience. We’ll make sure to contact you if there are any further developments.
StefanCo is offline   Reply With Quote