Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 06-15-2021, 07:23 PM   #61
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

I think it looks amazing and the size is definitely impressive. Is it worth the price? I don't know if any statue is really worth the price but if you like it and have the funds, I'd go for it (especially if you are a fan of the movie version).
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 07:51 PM   #62
Drdoom
Frackin!

Yeah true lol. I PO it but wished they included a Iron man with it.
Drdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 08:52 PM   #63
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drdoom View Post
is anyone getting this bad boy ? Do you guys think its worth the price . I missed out on the Xm .
It’s pretty much the height of a 1/2 scale, but many times its physical bulk. So I say the price is okay, but only get it if you have the money and space to display this beast.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 10:03 PM   #64
Mikey23
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
It’s pretty much the height of a 1/2 scale, but many times its physical bulk. So I say the price is okay, but only get it if you have the money and space to display this beast.
I dont think the height is a problem as much as the depth. Its 3 feet in depth! I want it so bad but have no way to display it properly.
Mikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 12:04 AM   #65
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey23 View Post
I dont think the height is a problem as much as the depth. Its 3 feet in depth! I want it so bad but have no way to display it properly.
Well you have plenty of time to reorganise your displays if necessary.

I know we all do it, but we shouldn’t let our current furniture limit our choices for a statue that we truly want.
Old 06-16-2021, 03:59 AM   #66
WalkerFodder
The X-Men

Really want this too, but 36" deep is a deal breaker.
WalkerFodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 08:17 AM   #67
BigMo
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:

I know we all do it, but we shouldn’t let our current furniture limit our choices for a statue that we truly want.
I'm a pretty serious collector and have just started a bit of a Reno to accomodate my pieces. I've just built a carport to house the cars outside, and I'm bricking up my garage to turn that into my new home cinema. My current cinema will then be the foyer/museum that will house most of my pieces and be the entrance to the new cinema. Should look pretty good once it's complete. I find the garage a bit of a wasted space.
BigMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 10:04 AM   #68
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMo View Post
I'm a pretty serious collector and have just started a bit of a Reno to accomodate my pieces. I've just built a carport to house the cars outside, and I'm bricking up my garage to turn that into my new home cinema. My current cinema will then be the foyer/museum that will house most of my pieces and be the entrance to the new cinema. Should look pretty good once it's complete. I find the garage a bit of a wasted space.
If anything I’ll be utilising my single car garage to house all the new boxes for the Queen Studio preorders I’ll be making. And then my car will be forced outside
Old 06-17-2021, 10:23 PM   #69
Mikey23
Frackin!

Quote:

Trust me I hear ya. Maybe I should think on this some more. Shouldnt be to hasty to dismiss the idea, right?
Mikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 11:57 PM   #70
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey23 View Post
Trust me I hear ya. Maybe I should think on this some more. Shouldnt be to hasty to dismiss the idea, right?
Yep, I’m planning on buying all their MCU silicone life size busts, but I have no idea how I’m going to display them. But that’s a decision for later really.

But I’m known to procrastinate quite a bit. I’ve had the Thanos and Hulk busts for awhile and I still have yet to put them under cover, as my residence is prone to more dust than I would like.