Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 08-06-2021, 11:24 AM   #1291
Shinobu Sensui
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

You're completely right. When he said he reported me for false claims I found that somewhat absurd when I did nothing wrong.

I agree with you entirely.
Shinobu Sensui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 06:56 PM   #1292
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobu Sensui View Post
You're completely right. When he said he reported me for false claims I found that somewhat absurd when I did nothing wrong.

I agree with you entirely.
let us know how this goes down
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 09:43 PM   #1293
Shinobu Sensui

No problem I will.

Btw I had to expose another fraud to ebay selling high end health products. They were lying and say they were a store (which existed but sold nothing on eBay). In fact third party sellers like eBay aren't even authorized by the company that makes the product.

Be careful out there guys. Lots of shadiness going on.
Old 08-06-2021, 11:50 PM   #1294
thecollector80

Quote:
No problem I will.

Btw I had to expose another fraud to ebay selling high end health products. They were lying and say they were a store (which existed but sold nothing on eBay). In fact third party sellers like eBay aren't even authorized by the company that makes the product.

Be careful out there guys. Lots of shadiness going on.
oh yeah for real...thats why....stick with reputable dealers..
Old 08-07-2021, 07:52 AM   #1295
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Quote:
Now this clown is saying he is reporting me for "false claims". I told him that I received a return acceptance (which I did and I have the snapshot). He is saying I'm lying. It's right in my email lol.

He now wants me to "retract my return request" and he'll retract his report for "false claims".

Unbelievable.
eBay will always side with the buyer, if you have proof it was damaged (and you do), submit those with your claim and you'll be all set. Ignore the seller who's just trying to bully you, I've been there before too and just run it through eBay and PayPal and they'll take care of things.

Ridiculous you have to go through those hoops but the seller obviously thought they could get away with a sale and you'd just "accept it".
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 11:37 AM   #1296
Shinobu Sensui

I did, thankfully. I know to take pictures of things all of the time these days. It's crazy what's going on out there. I haven't responded to him at this point, best to just move on like you said.

This plus the seller that's sold 23k+ items while saying they were another company just shows what some people will try to do.

Why not just admit it's damaged and lower the price a bit? Much less hassle, but some people will always try to con the game.

Sad.
Old 08-07-2021, 02:48 PM   #1297
thecollector80

Quote:
I did, thankfully. I know to take pictures of things all of the time these days. It's crazy what's going on out there. I haven't responded to him at this point, best to just move on like you said.

This plus the seller that's sold 23k+ items while saying they were another company just shows what some people will try to do.

Why not just admit it's damaged and lower the price a bit? Much less hassle, but some people will always try to con the game.

Sad.
i been using ebay since the mid 90s when AOL and compuserve with the 14.4k modem was the bomb....over time i realized what ebay was good for when buying stuff....new or rare statues for me was not one of them.....only time i bought a new statue on ebay was an XM Ms Marvel but i arranged for an in person pickup....other times i bought on ebay were for broke or defective statues for projects so i didnt have to worry about breaks and stuff....but brand new statues? no way!
Old 08-07-2021, 07:08 PM   #1298
Shinobu Sensui

It's funny because eBay was popularized by collectibles.

The old days of Dial Up. Still remember having to get off when my mom was on the phone lol.

What's the worst statue buying experience you've had?
Old 08-07-2021, 08:57 PM   #1299
qz33
Doctor Doom

There's always risk but tons more perfect transactions go through than bad and eBay is WAY WAY safer than back in the day.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 09:00 PM   #1300
thecollector80

Quote:
It's funny because eBay was popularized by collectibles.

The old days of Dial Up. Still remember having to get off when my mom was on the phone lol.

What's the worst statue buying experience you've had?
of the few statues i bought in the past that made me realize it was very risky to buy them on ebay was a cammy that came in with defects not mentioned in the description....sent it back then seller claimed it broke in half during transit....back then the return/refund process depended more on the seller and the carrier claims process....had to wait a long time to get a refund....statue had to be picked up by the carrier and inspected, approved then the seller got refunded which was then sent to me.....was a real headache back then....

second was a statue that broke on the way to me....seller accepted the return...seller issued refund and then the next day cancelled the refund....this was way back before ebay and paypal merged....had to go back and forth with ebay customer service on the phone but eventually got my money...

since those times no more statue buying for me