Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 05-27-2022, 03:55 AM   #161
Royalguard
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddlysober View Post
I opted for economy shipping and that came out to be $198. Still rather pricey, and I won't be getting the statue until 2 to 3 months after it shipped.
Thanks appreciate the response!
Royalguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 03:56 AM   #162
Royalguard
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggatron69 View Post
Yup, got my notice and my economy shipping fee came out to be $268. DHL and FedEx are upping their shipping charges big time as fuel/container costs keep rising.
Yea hopefully not to much more. I expect mine to be inline with yours as I?m in The same city.
Old 05-27-2022, 09:34 PM   #163
Kamxam
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Also got a notice my Katana will be shipping after June 7th. About the same on shipping as mentioned. ($250 range)
Kamxam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2022, 01:49 PM   #164
French Cancan
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggatron69 View Post
Yup, got my notice and my economy shipping fee came out to be $268. DHL and FedEx are upping their shipping charges big time as fuel/container costs keep rising.
Quote:
I opted for economy shipping and that came out to be $198. Still rather pricey, and I won't be getting the statue until 2 to 3 months after it shipped.

We aren't playing in the same league, guys. Sorry, but I won so easily.
Just paid 600$ for economy shipping.

The only thing that is supposed to console me is that it includes all taxes.
French Cancan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2022, 11:11 PM   #165
Slickrick832
Fantastic Four

I guess mine arrived early

Even though I paid for the economy option, mine arrived two days ago.
Click image for larger version

Name:	20220812_150851.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	189.4 KB
ID:	152977

The only thing I'm concerned about, whenever everyone else receives there statue, is the interchangeable open left hand piece. Let me know if yours has this sort of discolored pink color.

Name:	20220813_071541.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	178.9 KB
ID:	152978

Also FYI Katana's hair tips are extremely fragile and highly likely chipping off/breaking from shipping. Like my main mask head portrait.

Name:	20220812_011048~2.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	213.7 KB
ID:	152979
Slickrick832 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2022, 01:28 AM   #166
oddlysober
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

I just received mine as well. My masked portrait of Katana also had a small chip on one of her hair tips. No issues with the unmasked portrait. Overall I am extremely happy with the statue. I current have the unmasked portrait on display and the final product came out immaculate in my humble opinion. The only small nitpick I have with the piece are the two katanas that she is holding. I wished Prime 1 used a better metallic paint, as is the blades have a slight plastic look. I did not notice any discoloration on the open left hand. Again, I feel this is another great piece from Prime 1 and I am very happy to have her in my collection.
oddlysober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2022, 06:17 AM   #167
Slickrick832
Fantastic Four

Quote:
I just received mine as well. My masked portrait of Katana also had a small chip on one of her hair tips. No issues with the unmasked portrait. Overall I am extremely happy with the statue. I current have the unmasked portrait on display and the final product came out immaculate in my humble opinion. The only small nitpick I have with the piece are the two katanas that she is holding. I wished Prime 1 used a better metallic paint, as is the blades have a slight plastic look. I did not notice any discoloration on the open left hand. Again, I feel this is another great piece from Prime 1 and I am very happy to have her in my collection.
I agreed it's a awesome piece for sure. If you don't mind may you share a picture of your open left hand piece? Want to get a idea of what it's supposed to properly look like. Sent a claim to Prime 1 for a replacement. Do you think that Prime 1 has a similar policy to sideshow where they are willing to exchange certain pieces instead of returning the whole thing? It came in 2 boxes and it would definitely suck to send all of it back lol.
Old 08-14-2022, 11:00 AM   #168
Kamxam
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Mine has been paid for since June but still (Patiently) waiting on it. One thing that bothers me is that it says "to be canceled" on my order, but Prime 1 said it wasn't so just hoping i don't get caught in a mistake somewhere. lol
Kamxam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2022, 05:51 PM   #169
Slickrick832
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamxam View Post
Mine has been paid for since June but still (Patiently) waiting on it. One thing that bothers me is that it says "to be canceled" on my order, but Prime 1 said it wasn't so just hoping i don't get caught in a mistake somewhere. lol
Unfortunately there might be a issue with your order if Prime 1 hasn't emailed you with a update of getting ready to ship the statue out back in June. For me they gave me a small window to change my shipping address followed by a paid invoice and tracking number via Fed ex.
Old 08-15-2022, 03:42 AM   #170
Royalguard
The Avengers

I know mine shipped, but I have not received a tracking #…. I know it shipped cause it says so when I log into my account. Weird, I have been having email issues with P1 the last few months.