Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 06-24-2019, 11:23 AM   #511
Lonewolf65
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbinger176 View Post
I wanted to jump on that sale that P1 had several weeks ago but then I realized that I have never ordered from a vendor outside the US.

I know all them tell you that you're responsible for duties, taxes, and custom fees, but I just wanted to know if those are already calculated for you at the time of order, charged separately, or do I need to call someone like a broker to have those fees figured out?

Usually when I buy Koto, P1, or other types of imports they're from vendors located within the US so I wouldn't have to worry about paying any import fees.

Appreciate any input.
On all orders I've had through SS it's the courier that will let you know how much you owe, when it preps for shipping they'll send you a bill. That's DHL coming into the UK.
Lonewolf65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 01:09 PM   #512
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
I wanted to jump on that sale that P1 had several weeks ago but then I realized that I have never ordered from a vendor outside the US.

I know all them tell you that you're responsible for duties, taxes, and custom fees, but I just wanted to know if those are already calculated for you at the time of order, charged separately, or do I need to call someone like a broker to have those fees figured out?

Usually when I buy Koto, P1, or other types of imports they're from vendors located within the US so I wouldn't have to worry about paying any import fees.

Appreciate any input.
If it’s FedEx you’ll only get a bill after you receive your package(s) so it’s a roll the dice situation as to whether you’ll get hit with charges or not.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 02:53 PM   #513
Harbinger176
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf65 View Post
On all orders I've had through SS it's the courier that will let you know how much you owe, when it preps for shipping they'll send you a bill. That's DHL coming into the UK.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
If it’s FedEx you’ll only get a bill after you receive your package(s) so it’s a roll the dice situation as to whether you’ll get hit with charges or not.
Thanks for clarifying that. Appreciate the comments.
Harbinger176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 04:02 PM   #514
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:

Appreciate any input.
On their information page for economy shipping, ‘supposedly’ there isn’t any additional charges for US residents, with custom charges at least already taken care of as part of the shipping.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 04:59 PM   #515
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Great. I was hoping that I'd avoid all the new taxes going into effect on July 1, but these Prime 1 pieces kept getting delayed, and now I will owe quite a bit more when it comes time to ship.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 07:31 PM   #516
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime 1 Studio
Prime 1 Studio Gallery Shop Exhibition Calendar
Please stay tuned for more information!
Shoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 08:04 PM   #517
dao2
Cyclops

I feel like Nov is final fantasy
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 06:03 AM   #518
Python
Omega Red

October should be a good month
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 09:14 AM   #519
Ezhil
Mephisto

July=Jurassic world only?no park?
Ezhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 09:31 AM   #520
slynger
Hellboy

Is it me or does the "Sci-Fi" have a Blade Runner vibe and the "Video Games" have a Stranger Things vibe?
slynger is offline   Reply With Quote