Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

» Spotlight
DGK Sideshow Domino PF DGK XM Moon Knight Statue DGK P1 Gurren Lagann Full Drill Statue Clay Moore - Inside Stories
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2018, 11:07 AM   #411
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Super Moderator
 
Hellboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 35,567
Hoping the new site has some better structure. Would be cool to see sold out statues stay on the site but as archived pieces for future reference. Unless the goal is to just make it a store front, which would be unfortunate.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 11:17 AM   #412
Kebron
A day without sunshine is like... night.
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Hoping the new site has some better structure. Would be cool to see sold out statues stay on the site but as archived pieces for future reference. Unless the goal is to just make it a store front, which would be unfortunate.
I agree, I think seeing all their previous pieces would be awesome, however from the Videos Chad's said he wants a very simple design so I think it's just going to be a store front. I could be wrong though. Gryphx could probably answer better.
Kebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 11:19 AM   #413
mmk123
New Republic
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 2,464
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Hoping the new site has some better structure. Would be cool to see sold out statues stay on the site but as archived pieces for future reference. Unless the goal is to just make it a store front, which would be unfortunate.
I do agree with Hellboy. I think there should be separate sections on the site showing what is currently available and what is archived.
mmk123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 11:55 AM   #414
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Super Moderator
 
Hellboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 35,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebron View Post
I agree, I think seeing all their previous pieces would be awesome, however from the Videos Chad's said he wants a very simple design so I think it's just going to be a store front. I could be wrong though. Gryphx could probably answer better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
I do agree with Hellboy. I think there should be separate sections on the site showing what is currently available and what is archived.
It wouldn’t be very hard to do either. I think it would be a good business decision as well given most collectors like structure. Having a sub section with archived pieces complete with Exclusive edition sizes, statue dimensions and what # it is in the line would reduce questions at the very least. It can also help drive interest in a line like this as newcomers would have an official reference point well after the statue has disappeared from the sales page.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 01:07 PM   #415
grphyx1
Midnighter
 
grphyx1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Tartarus
Posts: 4,832
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebron View Post
I agree, I think seeing all their previous pieces would be awesome, however from the Videos Chad's said he wants a very simple design so I think it's just going to be a store front. I could be wrong though. Gryphx could probably answer better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
I do agree with Hellboy. I think there should be separate sections on the site showing what is currently available and what is archived.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
It wouldn’t be very hard to do either. I think it would be a good business decision as well given most collectors like structure. Having a sub section with archived pieces complete with Exclusive edition sizes, statue dimensions and what # it is in the line would reduce questions at the very least. It can also help drive interest in a line like this as newcomers would have an official reference point well after the statue has disappeared from the sales page.
I certainly hope there is an archived section so you can have reference. Maybe that the news for Thursday that Chad mentioned on FB. Kebron I don't really know that much about what is happening with the website. When I know that Chad is busy i tend to not press with too many questions. Fingers crossed it'll be great and easily navigated.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 01:16 PM   #416
Bob Morton
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 716
Just got my shipping notice for my superman ex!! Super stoked to get this statue!!
Bob Morton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 03:13 PM   #417
Karnis
The Herculoids
 
Karnis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Frederick, Maryland
Posts: 495
Just got my arriving soon notice from SS...woo hoo!!
Karnis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 04:26 PM   #418
broncofan66
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
 
broncofan66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 151
Got a UPS shipping notice for what I am assuming is Superman! Estimate is Friday but it will probably be Monday or Tuesday. Either way, stoked for this one!
broncofan66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 04:28 PM   #419
Kebron
A day without sunshine is like... night.
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 204
Got my notice December 28th.

Bronco I can guarantee you wont get it Tuesday.
Kebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 04:29 PM   #420
jeremydmc
Alpha Flight
 
jeremydmc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 4,546
Got a notice as well but it could be for Kandor base, Mr. Mxyzptlk or Superman. LOL
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:09 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com