Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > CS Moore Studio

Old 09-21-2013, 10:00 PM   #101
Xaerius
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
I was thinking the same. The skulls should be all the way around. I think it would look better if they were also all black and white with a touch of red, just like Lady Death. It would all relate if the same color scheme was used throughout the piece.
YES, I TOTALLY AGREE!!! The coloring on the base seems out-of-place and black, red, and possibly white skulls would have made this piece better, I think.

Maybe I'm being too critical of this piece but I really think you are right about the colors.
Xaerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 10:07 PM   #102
Xaerius
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthos View Post
I'll be getting this but not from Moore. I wasn't too pleased how they changed the refund of the NRD policy on the sneak for the Dawn variant. I'll be getting this from another retailer and save on the deposit.
Have you contacted them with regards to that issue? I have no doubt that they would honor the original terms of the contract if you really want to cancel Dawn. I think what they did was simply update the term for new orders only.

I've dealt with them directly before and they really great to deal with. Although you'll likely get it for less buying from another retailer, if you buy it directly from the csmoorestudio.com website and order before it is in stock, they guarantee you a signed edition. It is kind of a nice bonus...if you like that sort of thing.
Xaerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 11:29 PM   #103
chunkster702
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Pretty cool poster from last weeks boxing, thought I'd share since it has the muerta theme.
chunkster702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 01:38 AM   #104
Macethy
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by federico View Post
crossed-legs pose like New Magdalena, butt like Dawn variant, is it Moore runs out of ideas?

You say them as if they were bad things! I have yet to see Moore do a bad butt!
Macethy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 01:49 AM   #105
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

I've always looked at the sugar skulls being a famine thing, looks great on female, weird on males.
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 07:22 AM   #106
Macethy
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_paulik87 View Post
I've always looked at the sugar skulls being a famine thing, looks great on female, weird on males.
Macethy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 09:39 AM   #107
Anthos
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

That may be true, but it doesn't come across that way. I'm not canceling, I just don't appreciate the sneaky change in policy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaerius View Post
Have you contacted them with regards to that issue? I have no doubt that they would honor the original terms of the contract if you really want to cancel Dawn. I think what they did was simply update the term for new orders only.

I've dealt with them directly before and they really great to deal with. Although you'll likely get it for less buying from another retailer, if you buy it directly from the csmoorestudio.com website and order before it is in stock, they guarantee you a signed edition. It is kind of a nice bonus...if you like that sort of thing.
Anthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 09:49 AM   #108
dechirico7
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_paulik87 View Post
Men die too, lol. US-based Muertosa art usually uses women because they look better with the makeup on. The actual art or culture isn't focused on women, but the dead, male and female.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 05:41 PM   #109
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

ugly. total pass
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 11:39 PM   #110
iceprince_x
Deadman

Maybe with the pose... i would have preferred the base art but the whole body is similar to that of She-Dragon...very feminine, whimsical and very sexy.

I need to see a no bra version where she is really covering her headlights with her hands and maybe a hair covering her rosebud on the other.

But I have to say that the chosen body type, tattoo and paint app is over the top beautiful and great.
iceprince_x is offline   Reply With Quote