Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 07-23-2021, 09:56 AM   #11
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Gandolf is a little over 5 feet - WOW!
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 12:32 PM   #12
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
Gandolf is a little over 5 feet - WOW!
Stick him inside the front door and screw with guests and unwanted sales people.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 09:26 PM   #13
WalkerFodder
The X-Men

This is awesome, but I wouldn't been cool with a Gandalf just standing there smoking his pipe.
WalkerFodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 03:10 AM   #14
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkerFodder View Post
This is awesome, but I wouldn't been cool with a Gandalf just standing there smoking his pipe.
Agreed, This would have been a great 1/4 or 1/3, but the pose does not work as well in 1/2. It's hard enough to display regular height 1/2 scale pieces.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 10:35 PM   #15
marker2037
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
Stick him inside the front door and screw with guests and unwanted sales people.
Haha, or in your man cave so the wife won't enter.
marker2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 11:34 PM   #16
federico
A day without sunshine is like... night.

very surprising for the decision made for the pose but i dunno, maybe this is the best representation in the sequence of you-should-not-pass
federico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2021, 09:09 AM   #17
Shoo
Hercules

Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2021, 09:54 AM   #18
achillesmf
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityStudio View Post
There will be more characters from lord of the rings.
Hi, is there a chance you can rework Gandalf? The pose hides the character. The base is so bad. I have dreamed about rooted hair Gandalf with great likeness for many years but your choice is very strange. Id like a peaceful or adventurous Gandalf. Legolas looks great. I would have loved Gandalf bringing up light to Moria with a simple Moria base, or even lighting fireworks or quietly smoking. We love museum poses btw. I feel bad I dislike the statue I should love, if it doest sell well it is not the franchises fault…

“Some believe it is only great power that can hold evil in check, but that is not what I have found. It is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.“
achillesmf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2021, 10:41 AM   #19
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by achillesmf View Post
Hi, is there a chance you can rework Gandalf? The pose hides the character. The base is so bad. I have dreamed about rooted hair Gandalf with great likeness for many years but your choice is very strange. Id like a peaceful or adventurous Gandalf. Legolas looks great. I would have loved Gandalf bringing up light to Moria with a simple Moria base, or even lighting fireworks or quietly smoking. We love museum poses btw. I feel bad I dislike the statue I should love, if it doest sell well it is not the franchises fault?

?Some believe it is only great power that can hold evil in check, but that is not what I have found. It is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.?
You're either very new to statue collecting, or you're the most optimistic person since David approached Goliath.......
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2021, 02:50 PM   #20
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by achillesmf View Post
Hi, is there a chance you can rework Gandalf? The pose hides the character. The base is so bad. I have dreamed about rooted hair Gandalf with great likeness for many years but your choice is very strange. Id like a peaceful or adventurous Gandalf. Legolas looks great. I would have loved Gandalf bringing up light to Moria with a simple Moria base, or even lighting fireworks or quietly smoking. We love museum poses btw. I feel bad I dislike the statue I should love, if it doest sell well it is not the franchises fault?

?Some believe it is only great power that can hold evil in check, but that is not what I have found. It is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.?
We have complained about the pose from day 1 and nothing has changed...
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote