Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 04-04-2024, 07:35 AM   #1
Mr. THX
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Need help.... toyswonderland.com fraud?!

Hello.

I have order Mon Oct 10, 2022 on this site

Infinity Studio Terminator: Dark Fate - T-800 Life Size Bust

the shop doesn't respond quickly or rarely, I haven't received the goods nor have I received a refund. The whole thing only went through partial.ly/, when the amount was paid in full, nothing happened at first, so at first I thought it wasn't available yet, since I asked, I just made excuses, I just want my money back. Unfortunately, partial.ly/ can't help me at all, they're not responsible, only the shop is
Mr. THX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 07:51 AM   #2
ukshaun
Hercules

Over the past year, Toys Wonderland have been going through a rough patch (for whatever reason?).
I get the impression they were the victims of their own success, expanding fast, and ultimately becoming snowed under.

I had a number of pre_orders with TW, and nothing was shipping, even although past orders had shipped. Email response before very slow.
YouTuber Justin (Jutin's Collection) who was in partnership with TW, decided to split and go his own way. Since then, TW has been looking to partner with another YouTuber. Maybe sales have slowed for TW?

I attempted to cancel all my pre_orders with TW, and the best offer TW could offer was store credit. I accepted store credit and used it to order in stock items, and TW sent all my orders

My advice to anyone dealing with TW, is to have patience, email them, be polite, and work something out.

I like to like TW will get back up to speed, and remain in business.
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 12:10 PM   #3
Halcyon
Loki

They are from Hong Kong so you also have import tax. There are some scam warning about TW. I would look closer to home.
Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 01:25 PM   #4
Shoo
Hercules

TW have been known to take aggressive pre-orders for InArt figures when they actually did not have any direct relationship with InArt, therefore relying on buying those figures elsewhere like any other Joe so that they could fulfill those pre-orders.

Ultimately this backfired spectacularly and there are lots of disgruntled customers, which, along other documented shenanigans, has made them a seller to avoid and a recurring joke on the other forum, I'm afraid.
Shoo is online now   Reply With Quote