iceprince_x
Deadman

i can't order!

why oh why?
iceprince_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 08:04 PM   #582
abarron
Batman

Well in the few hours since I last checked the aspenstore is completly changed.
abarron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 09:09 PM   #583
AspenStore
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Hello Everyone,

As you may have noticed there is an ALL-NEW AspenStore up and a new AspenComics, look for more changes and updates in the coming weeks, we have big plans for Aspen and all of our fans.

AspenStore
-First things, first. Due to the new site we will need you to create a new account, you will find better features, and other features that you will see parts of now and will be fully revealed in the coming weeks.
Even though you are starting with a fresh account, we will still have access to your old account for referencing items such as statue numbers and past orders.

I ask for your patience in this launch of the new sites, we will be improving them every day and please feel free to contact us with any issues or problems you might notice will check them out.

Have a great Holiday weekend USA and Canada!

Chris
AspenStore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 11:04 PM   #584
Magik
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

I just ordered mine from the Aspen Store. I considered trying to get it cheaper, but decided to go the direct route. I've been burned one too many times on not getting something I wanted due to the seller not getting their anticipated quantities. Still $50 - $60 is quite a bit to save on this.
Magik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 01:41 AM   #585
Barak85
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AspenStore View Post
Hello Everyone,

As you may have noticed there is an ALL-NEW AspenStore up and a new AspenComics, look for more changes and updates in the coming weeks, we have big plans for Aspen and all of our fans.

AspenStore
-First things, first. Due to the new site we will need you to create a new account, you will find better features, and other features that you will see parts of now and will be fully revealed in the coming weeks.
Even though you are starting with a fresh account, we will still have access to your old account for referencing items such as statue numbers and past orders.

I ask for your patience in this launch of the new sites, we will be improving them every day and please feel free to contact us with any issues or problems you might notice will check them out.

Have a great Holiday weekend USA and Canada!

Chris
Chris,
Are we supposed to get any kind of email confirmation saying our account has been officially created? Or have you just not set that up yet? I want to make sure you got it so I keep getting the newsletters.

Thanks!
Thomas
Barak85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 07:09 AM   #586
puntapret
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

I still can't see the new ASPEN Store, anyone can give me a link ? i even tried searching by google, i still see the old website, what's going on ?
puntapret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 11:13 AM   #587
trekkie78
Doh!

Go to www.aspencomics.com and there is a link to the statue pre-order at the bottom.
trekkie78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 01:24 PM   #588
Magneto
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Ordered the Statue trough my LCS as usual. It´s the easiest way for me, so I don´t have the trouble with customs or possible transport damages. Can´t wait to get this beauty in my hands...
Magneto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 02:59 PM   #589
Jayden
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by puntapret View Post
I still can't see the new ASPEN Store, anyone can give me a link ? i even tried searching by google, i still see the old website, what's going on ?
Should just be able to type in www.aspenstore.com and it'll take you to the new layout.

It's possible you might need to clear out your web browsers cache/cookies though.

Also Barak, long as you checked the "receive updates/newsletter" box you should still receive them. And as long as you can log into the site after creating a new account then you should be up and running.
Jayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 04:07 PM   #590
puntapret
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
Ordered the Statue trough my LCS as usual. It´s the easiest way for me, so I don´t have the trouble with customs or possible transport damages. Can´t wait to get this beauty in my hands...
Be prepared if you are ordering directly from Aspen Store if you are an international customer, i'm from France, and the only option for shipping is UPS and it cost 238,96 USD cheapest

That is too much, i think i only paid about 60 USD for my Kiani Lava.

Frank, can you do something about the shipping ?
puntapret is offline   Reply With Quote