Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comics

» Spotlight
DGK Sideshow Domino PF DGK XM Moon Knight Statue DGK P1 Gurren Lagann Full Drill Statue Clay Moore - Inside Stories
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2021, 08:33 PM   #1711
Master Pizza
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.
 
Master Pizza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: The Nexus
Posts: 2,666
Since instocktrades hasn't put the listing back up I decided to preorder the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Omnibus DLX DM variant from organic priced books. Never ordered from them before so I'll let you guys know how things work out.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2021, 09:47 PM   #1712
Mister H
Storm
 
Mister H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: High Hrothgar
Posts: 6,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Pizza View Post
Since instocktrades hasn't put the listing back up I decided to preorder the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Omnibus DLX DM variant from organic priced books. Never ordered from them before so I'll let you guys know how things work out.
Please do. They’re fairly new from what I’ve heard. Was curious about them.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2021, 01:56 AM   #1713
DRL
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
 
DRL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 3,500
I ordered the Uncanny X-men vol 4 omnibus from Organic and it should be here by Wednesday. I’ll let you guys know how it goes when I get it.
DRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 04:22 PM   #1714
Master Pizza
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.
 
Master Pizza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: The Nexus
Posts: 2,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
Please do. They’re fairly new from what I’ve heard. Was curious about them.
And now instocktrades has it available. LOL.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 05:30 PM   #1715
mva5580
Statue Forum MacDaddy
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 2,043
It's also nowhere to be found on talesofwonder now. I mean what the hell.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 05:30 PM   #1716
Mister H
Storm
 
Mister H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: High Hrothgar
Posts: 6,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Pizza View Post
And now instocktrades has it available. LOL.
Yeah I noticed that. I like buying from them but man, they've been kinda screwy lately.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 08:09 PM   #1717
Mister H
Storm
 
Mister H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: High Hrothgar
Posts: 6,653
Captain Britain omnibus being reprinted this October with expanded content....booyah!
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 08:16 PM   #1718
mmk123
New Republic
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 2,461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
Captain Britain omnibus being reprinted this October with expanded content....booyah!
I had that once and trade someone that omnibus (and two other omnibuses) for the Clear Bowen Iceman statue
I am glad that is getting reprinted
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 08:53 PM   #1719
DRL
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
 
DRL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 3,500
If anyone is curious about OrganicPricedBooks shipping... My Xmen vol 4 omnibus came packed really well and fairly quick. It came in a cardboard shipper a little bigger than the omni and it was bundled in a good amount of bubble wrap. No knicks or dings at all.
DRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 09:06 PM   #1720
Master Pizza
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.
 
Master Pizza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: The Nexus
Posts: 2,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRL View Post
If anyone is curious about OrganicPricedBooks shipping... My Xmen vol 4 omnibus came packed really well and fairly quick. It came in a cardboard shipper a little bigger than the omni and it was bundled in a good amount of bubble wrap. No knicks or dings at all.
Thanks for the update. Can you tell me when you ordered the book? Should give me a rough idea of how long I should expect to wait for what I ordered.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:40 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com