Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Great collection shot there!
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 03:00 PM   #302
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Great pics. I have the two ladies on the end and love em. Just waiting for Ivy to join. Oh man she is gonna be so pretty!!

Ever tried out how Wonder Woman looks with her shield in the direction of Cheetah? Like they are facing off in battle?
Demona is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2022, 12:46 PM   #303
Markhatestoys
Justice League

I'm tempted to pick this up but I don't have a Wonder Woman to display her with and I don't like either of Tweeterhead's takes on WW so far--the first one has the neck seam (and goes for silly money on ebay) and the 2.0 has a portrait that just doesn't do it for me at all, along with an overall footprint that's just too tall. I'm assuming Tweeterhead will take another crack at WW someday but that's years away. So as far as this Cheetah goes, I'm on the fence.
Markhatestoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2022, 12:51 PM   #304
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markhatestoys View Post
I'm tempted to pick this up but I don't have a Wonder Woman to display her with and I don't like either of Tweeterhead's takes on WW so far--the first one has the neck seam (and goes for silly money on ebay) and the 2.0 has a portrait that just doesn't do it for me at all, along with an overall footprint that's just too tall. I'm assuming Tweeterhead will take another crack at WW someday but that's years away. So as far as this Cheetah goes, I'm on the fence.
She looks good with the DCD Cho WW, IMO.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20210323_201439-1.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	308.6 KB
ID:	152374  
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2022, 01:35 PM   #305
Markhatestoys
Justice League

I have a question: every pic I see of Cheetah on these boards has her displayed with the long-haired portrait, but on Sideshow's site that version isn't even shown in the product pictures. Is the long-haired portrait an exclusive? And does the one on Sideshow's website now even include it?
Old 07-30-2022, 01:44 PM   #306
SDguy

Quote:
I have a question: every pic I see of Cheetah on these boards has her displayed with the long-haired portrait, but on Sideshow's site that version isn't even shown in the product pictures. Is the long-haired portrait an exclusive? And does the one on Sideshow's website now even include it?
Yeah, the long hair portrait is the exclusive, back when TH only sold their EX's direct through them.
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2022, 01:50 PM   #307
omigeo
Alpha Flight

Yes, Cheetah had an exclusive head with long hair
omigeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2022, 01:53 PM   #308
Markhatestoys
Justice League

Thankfully I'm only interested in the non-exclusive, Legion of Doom head anyway. I might pick this up and pose her with with Harley and Ivy and Catwoman and Batgirl while I'm waiting for a great 1/6 scale Wonder Woman. Though I'm thinking seriously about the Super Powers Wonder Woman, I'm trying to figure out if I can mentally get past that neck seam.
Old 07-30-2022, 02:10 PM   #309
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Thankfully I'm only interested in the non-exclusive, Legion of Doom head anyway. I might pick this up and pose her with with Harley and Ivy and Catwoman and Batgirl while I'm waiting for a great 1/6 scale Wonder Woman. Though I'm thinking seriously about the Super Powers Wonder Woman, I'm trying to figure out if I can mentally get past that neck seam.
I now regret not getting the Super Powers Wonder Woman also. I am hoping that some will go up on eBay for a decent price when the 2.0 version comes out.

You still can find Cheetah though for a normal price.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2022, 10:04 PM   #310
Markhatestoys
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
I now regret not getting the Super Powers Wonder Woman also. I am hoping that some will go up on eBay for a decent price when the 2.0 version comes out.

You still can find Cheetah though for a normal price.
The big negative about Cheetah for me, besides not having a Wonder Woman to display her with, is those high heel boots she has. The more I look at them the more I don't like them. They throw the look of the figure off and they make no sense for the character. At first I thought Tweeterhead must have been basing her look on the Super-Friends cartoon or maybe her first appearance in the golden age, but nope, neither of those versions has high heels. So I'm probably going to pass on this. Does anybody know why Tweeterhead went this way? Are they basing her appearance on the old Super Powers action figure maybe?