Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

» Spotlight
DGK Sideshow Domino PF DGK XM Moon Knight Statue DGK P1 Gurren Lagann Full Drill Statue Clay Moore - Inside Stories
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2021, 07:10 AM   #291
Mooste
Justice League
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 289
I am no war machine expert but that art piece? Isn't that the punisher skull on it? Wasn't there a spin off with Frank Castle that he had the War Machine armor?

Again, no expert :P
Mooste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 07:43 AM   #292
Philintheblank
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?
 
Philintheblank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: ________
Posts: 2,930
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooste View Post
I am no war machine expert but that art piece? Isn't that the punisher skull on it? Wasn't there a spin off with Frank Castle that he had the War Machine armor?

Again, no expert :P
There was. They say James Rhodes so I'm guessing it's an oversight.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 08:01 AM   #293
Mooste
Justice League
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philintheblank View Post
There was. They say James Rhodes so I'm guessing it's an oversight.
Pretty big oversight then imho
Mooste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 10:27 AM   #294
moyiori
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,314
Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post
So what’s the over/under on the amount of “reveals” here shipping after 2025, or just flat out never being made.

This was not a good idea.
Maybe, or maybe it was a good idea because they can then see how much buzz each reveal gets. Giving them the indicator if its a good idea to pursue or to drop it depending on fan reaction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
Agreed. Would've been better off if long-time characters were teased instead. Tried and true characters like Firestorm, Nightwing, Deathstroke, Dr. Fate, Star Sapphire, Big Barda, Riddler, Two Face, Penguin, etc ...would've been better.
I agree on these 4, the rest I think would be a harder sell. I could be wrong tho, but I think Magik was a bigger name than Star sapphire and big barda and she got a pretty low ES.

It will be interesting to see if they finish the death metal knights line or only do BMWL.
moyiori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 11:14 AM   #295
SDguy
The Atom
 
SDguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: San Diego
Posts: 6,040
Quote:
Originally Posted by moyiori View Post
Maybe, or maybe it was a good idea because they can then see how much buzz each reveal gets. Giving them the indicator if its a good idea to pursue or to drop it depending on fan reaction.



I agree on these 4, the rest I think would be a harder sell. I could be wrong tho, but I think Magik was a bigger name than Star sapphire and big barda and she got a pretty low ES.

It will be interesting to see if they finish the death metal knights line or only do BMWL.
Was Magik still part of the MTO era?
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 11:38 AM   #296
SONICobra
Wonder Woman
 
SONICobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Michigan
Posts: 17,599
at least with this event we will know what theyre NOT making for the next 5 years so you can plan on looking elsewhere for characters not mentioned (im looking at you deathstroke)
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 04:32 PM   #297
Philintheblank
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?
 
Philintheblank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: ________
Posts: 2,930
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooste View Post
Pretty big oversight then imho
Wouldn't be the first time. They put Hal up for the Green Lantern reveal when it was Kyle.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 05:59 PM   #298
GrumpyBear
Deathstroke
 
GrumpyBear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Europe/Germany
Posts: 6,492
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
at least with this event we will know what theyre NOT making for the next 5 years so you can plan on looking elsewhere for characters not mentioned (im looking at you deathstroke)
I doubt, because it´s the Wonder Festival Shanghai and not the Singapore Comic Con main event.
GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 09:31 PM   #299
Iko Iko
Kiss my shiny metal arse!
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Dublin, OH
Posts: 3,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
Agreed. Would've been better off if long-time characters were teased instead. Tried and true characters like Firestorm, Nightwing, Deathstroke, Dr. Fate, Star Sapphire, Big Barda, Riddler, Two Face, Penguin, etc ...would've been better.
Agree.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 06:03 AM   #300
GrumpyBear
Deathstroke
 
GrumpyBear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Europe/Germany
Posts: 6,492
XM Studios News

- Day 37 -


"Day 37 of #XM2021: James Rhodes and Tony Stark have formed a close camaraderie since they first met. Rhodes provides a helping hand in a fight – with the help of his War Machine armor, he can level the playing field.

War Machine 1:4 Marvel Premium Collectibles Coming Soon."


XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook




GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:50 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com