Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 03-20-2022, 11:54 PM   #511
Billy Batson
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vecchio1 View Post
Would any fine upstanding poster with social media that follows iron studios....please mention to them to make a Cyber statue. An essential Wolverine villian.
I did, and they liked my comment.
Billy Batson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2022, 10:06 PM   #512
Legionnaire
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm Lover View Post
We're still hoping for Avalanche, Destiny & Toad.
Those are the ones I want too. And I told them as much. Along with Mr. Sinister.

Can you imagine what IS could do with the rubble for Avalanche? Although I would hope they would do a better job at the "rubble guide" than they did with Quicksilver. Maybe it was just me, but it took me a few minutes to figure out what went where with Pietro.

And while Destiny might not be the most dynamic character, she was an integral part to the Mystique/Destiny/Blob/Pyro/Avalanche version of the Brotherhood, so I'd love to see her. Especially since she's recently returned in the comics.

I really hope IS does this final wave of X-Men figures well. I've ordered Mojo, Spiral, Havok and Magik. I was a little "meh" with a few of the statues from the most recent the past few months (Lady Deathstrike, Domino, X-23). I'm not wild about Albert and Elsie Dee, but that one did give me hope for a few more obscure characters. The price of Apocalypse has left me on the fence with that one.

Now where the heck are Forge and Scarlet Witch?!!
Legionnaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 01:47 PM   #513
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

I ordered the Scarlet Witch, arriving today. That one looks pretty well done.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 03:46 PM   #514
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legionnaire View Post
Those are the ones I want too. And I told them as much. Along with Mr. Sinister.

Can you imagine what IS could do with the rubble for Avalanche? Although I would hope they would do a better job at the "rubble guide" than they did with Quicksilver. Maybe it was just me, but it took me a few minutes to figure out what went where with Pietro.

And while Destiny might not be the most dynamic character, she was an integral part to the Mystique/Destiny/Blob/Pyro/Avalanche version of the Brotherhood, so I'd love to see her. Especially since she's recently returned in the comics.

I really hope IS does this final wave of X-Men figures well. I've ordered Mojo, Spiral, Havok and Magik. I was a little "meh" with a few of the statues from the most recent the past few months (Lady Deathstrike, Domino, X-23). I'm not wild about Albert and Elsie Dee, but that one did give me hope for a few more obscure characters. The price of Apocalypse has left me on the fence with that one.

Now where the heck are Forge and Scarlet Witch?!!
You're not the only one. I think the box art was actually more helpful than the guide.

As for requests of future characters I asked for Dazzler and Longshot on their Facebook page.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 04:37 AM   #515
Squirtle
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Hopefully there are some reveals tomorrow but there hasn?t been a hint of an X-men reveal so not holding my breath
Squirtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 04:54 AM   #516
Black Cat
Thunderstrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboi77 View Post
I ordered the Scarlet Witch, arriving today. That one looks pretty well done.
She really is!
Black Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 09:04 AM   #517
marker2037
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I just received Cyclops. I like him a lot, especially his base. His pose is a bit awkward, but it does have the X-Men Animated Series vibes to it as he does that pose often from what I remember.

Quicksilver should be here this or next week and then Blob next month.

I'm not sure I've ever had so much fun collecting as I am right now with this line.
marker2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 08:08 PM   #518
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by marker2037 View Post
I just received Cyclops. I like him a lot, especially his base. His pose is a bit awkward, but it does have the X-Men Animated Series vibes to it as he does that pose often from what I remember.

Quicksilver should be here this or next week and then Blob next month.

I'm not sure I've ever had so much fun collecting as I am right now with this line.
Congrats!
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 08:10 PM   #519
AC_808
Hercules

My Iron Studios 1/10 Scarlet Witch is shipping soon. Almost have the whole Brotherhood. Just missing Toad, Avalanche and Destiny.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 10:01 AM   #520
marker2037
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Same, just got the Scarlet Witch shipping notification.
marker2037 is offline   Reply With Quote