Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 02-05-2024, 11:23 PM   #511
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuka View Post
I hope they make a returns suit with a ripped cowl portrait.
Prime 1 must do a Nicholson and Devito. MUST!
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2024, 12:36 AM   #512
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuka View Post
I hope they make a returns suit with a ripped cowl portrait.
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2024, 01:17 AM   #513
Billy Talent
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by csutkakoma View Post
What do you mean poorly? Because the edition size is low? If so why is it a problem?
He nvr said it was a problem, he said because it sold poorly prime 1 will probably stop producing any more.
Billy Talent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2024, 12:14 AM   #514
statuestudy
Frackin!

I was wondering if and when Sideshow or big bad toy store would offer this considering Secret Compass put it up for pre order a year ago and has already "sold out" there. I signed up for the waitlist on Prime 1 two weeks ago afraid of how much shipping would be to the US and the headache custom forms and cost may cause seeing recent post and videos about that.

Ordered the ultimate version from Sideshow although I probably would of preferred Big Bad Toy Store since that's where I ordered the Batman Forever ones and Returns Catwoman and they double box. Looks like the standard version is already waitlisted on Sideshow. Hours after I ordered from Sideshow I got an email from Prime 1 saying my waitlist could convert.

Prime 1 and Secret Compass both have it listed for $2,799.00 but Sideshow has it listed for $2,995! Hopefully shipping with that $194 difference still out ways shipping from China. I did have $45 in rewards points to use and had 2 items ship from Sideshow today but wasn't sure if I could wait another month for those point to be added to my account.

Does anyone know if the ultimate version will come in 4 boxes (2 separate figures,2 bases) or 2? Prime 1 has estimated arrival May-Aug 2024, Sideshow has July-Dec. Let the wait begin.

It would be nice if we also got a Returns and Clooney Batman but not holding my breath.
statuestudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 07:04 AM   #515
sabin23
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggunz View Post
I ordered this and cat woman from secret compass. They?re legit right???
My only experience with them before was buying an in-stock Hot Toys 1:6 figure through them a couple years ago and that transaction went smoothly.

I only recently stated placing POs with them for 1:3 statues and a bust. Those items aren't scheduled to be released for another year so I don't have much feedback regarding those orders.
sabin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 07:18 AM   #516
sabin23
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by statuestudy View Post
I was wondering if and when Sideshow or big bad toy store would offer this considering Secret Compass put it up for pre order a year ago and has already "sold out" there. I signed up for the waitlist on Prime 1 two weeks ago afraid of how much shipping would be to the US and the headache custom forms and cost may cause seeing recent post and videos about that.

Ordered the ultimate version from Sideshow although I probably would of preferred Big Bad Toy Store since that's where I ordered the Batman Forever ones and Returns Catwoman and they double box. Looks like the standard version is already waitlisted on Sideshow. Hours after I ordered from Sideshow I got an email from Prime 1 saying my waitlist could convert.

Prime 1 and Secret Compass both have it listed for $2,799.00 but Sideshow has it listed for $2,995! Hopefully shipping with that $194 difference still out ways shipping from China. I did have $45 in rewards points to use and had 2 items ship from Sideshow today but wasn't sure if I could wait another month for those point to be added to my account.

Does anyone know if the ultimate version will come in 4 boxes (2 separate figures,2 bases) or 2? Prime 1 has estimated arrival May-Aug 2024, Sideshow has July-Dec. Let the wait begin.

It would be nice if we also got a Returns and Clooney Batman but not holding my breath.
Sideshow suddenly listed the statue for sale about a week after My Wait List converted at Prime 1 and I paid the NRD.

Driven by FOMO, I paid my deposit at Prime 1 because like you said, this statue had been "sold out" for several months. But now I'm dreading how much shipping and customs will be. Would of preferred Secret Compass (no sales tax besides CO).

Usually BBTS bakes in shipping to their price so it's not truly $4 "flat" shipping.

Prime 1 statues typically have multiple boxes so I would not be surprised if it came in 4 boxes. Very annoying try to store all their boxes in my basement.

Not an apples to apples comparison since JND statues are usually less complex than Prime 1 but I like the fact JND keeps it to one box and they're more compact.
sabin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 11:34 AM   #517
Kefka2200
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabin23 View Post
Sideshow suddenly listed the statue for sale about a week after My Wait List converted at Prime 1 and I paid the NRD.

Driven by FOMO, I paid my deposit at Prime 1 because like you said, this statue had been "sold out" for several months. But now I'm dreading how much shipping and customs will be. Would of preferred Secret Compass (no sales tax besides CO).

Usually BBTS bakes in shipping to their price so it's not truly $4 "flat" shipping.

Prime 1 statues typically have multiple boxes so I would not be surprised if it came in 4 boxes. Very annoying try to store all their boxes in my basement.

Not an apples to apples comparison since JND statues are usually less complex than Prime 1 but I like the fact JND keeps it to one box and they're more compact.
I feel for you. I have resisted ordering anything directly from P1 simply for the shipping estimates. Even when they had those killer deals during Thanksgiving the shipping kind of ruined it. I hope you don?t get hit too badly. The positive side of that is at least you?ll end up with a beautiful piece.
Kefka2200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 08:00 AM   #518
Liquid75
Shadowhawk

ES increased due to popular demand :
- 300 ES for the Ultimate
- 400 ES for the regular
Liquid75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 12:49 PM   #519
csutkakoma
The Herculoids

Just release it already!