Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 09-29-2020, 10:24 AM   #101
Samsonite
Doh!

This was posted on another forum.

So, the previous owner took all their stuff. So, they have no licensees to even sell product, or almost none. They are gone....

I guess that's why they're selling everything on Ebay right now? Either way, I don't believe we will ever get refunded by them.
Samsonite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 10:28 AM   #102
Blue Sphinx
Fantastic Four

Wut... oh my goodness. That's a lot to take in. Wonder what the nature of the lawsuit was
Blue Sphinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 10:52 AM   #103
BrineBlank
Doh!

My wife had ordered several items off them over the past 6 months or so...just got the last one about a month or so ago (raptor in egg). After seeing the ebay comments I hit the link and saw a few items still up for sale. I ordered the last Crash baby raptors for 250 and no shipping charge. Hopefully won't be a box with three decapitated critters and a pile of rubble but I think these were initially going for 650...someone mentioned a charity tag on the items..apparently they are donating 10% to the humane society of each sale.
BrineBlank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 11:00 AM   #104
Samsonite
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrineBlank View Post
My wife had ordered several items off them over the past 6 months or so...just got the last one about a month or so ago (raptor in egg). After seeing the ebay comments I hit the link and saw a few items still up for sale. I ordered the last Crash baby raptors for 250 and no shipping charge. Hopefully won't be a box with three decapitated critters and a pile of rubble but I think these were initially going for 650...someone mentioned a charity tag on the items..apparently they are donating 10% to the humane society of each sale.
One guy said on Facebook that one of the items they were selling was an item he had paid for and hadn't received yet and it had been late for quite a while. So, if that's true, they're selling the stuff there instead of giving it to the people that bought it.
Samsonite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 11:04 AM   #105
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsonite View Post
One guy said on Facebook that one of the items they were selling was an item he had paid for and hadn't received yet and it had been late for quite a while. So, if that's true, they're selling the stuff there instead of giving it to the people that bought it.
Those are usually display samples or prototypes i believe.
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 11:05 AM   #106
Adam_Warlock
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrineBlank View Post
Congratulations! You just gave more money to company that has stolen 100s of thousands from customers. That raptor set you bought was probably for someone who paid the full $650, but I guess the deep discount was just too hard for you to refuse. You are scum.
Adam_Warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 11:07 AM   #107
Adam_Warlock
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaboy311 View Post
Those are usually display samples or prototypes i believe.
No they are not. The listings on the raptors clearly said brand new in box and a bunch of jokers are buying them up because hell why not its a discount right? Even though they continue to support these crooks buy doing so.
Adam_Warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 11:32 AM   #108
BrineBlank
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Warlock View Post
Congratulations! You just gave more money to company that has stolen 100s of thousands from customers. That raptor set you bought was probably for someone who paid the full $650, but I guess the deep discount was just too hard for you to refuse. You are scum.
Really? People that were legitimately wronged have legal recourse if that ends up being the case that they 'stole thousands from customers'. You have no proof that the item I or anyone else purchased were as you stated 'already sold to someone else' and that seems incredibly stupid, even for a company in turmoil. If you have proof of this being true then by all means please share. The item I purchased has been out for a long time and they still had stock that could be purchased...so doubt what you just accused me of is true.

If they are indeed going out of business then sales they are making now legally should actually go back into making people they wronged whole.
BrineBlank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 12:10 PM   #109
ambulanceartist
Fantastic Four

Looks like they JUST unlisted everything on their eBay account. Yikes.
ambulanceartist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 01:39 PM   #110
Kefka2200
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Well this is terrible...I have 2k in products on order...paid in full. Soooo...there’s that
Kefka2200 is offline   Reply With Quote