Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 10-09-2021, 01:56 PM   #281
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
Not necessarily on a throne ...but if it were I wouldn't have mind.

I feel like SSC could've given Darkseid more attention as they did Thanos. They could've given Darkseid the same stature and physique as Thanos in the ToT MAQ.

Just worried that when I put this Darkseid MAQ next to the ToT MAQ, Thanos will look bigger in statureand physique.

That’s why I want to see this in someone’s hand and put it next to Thanos before biting the bullet to get it.

I’m just not sure if 24” is tall enough giving Thanos is sitting down and it’s 21” in height.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2021, 02:02 PM   #282
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
That’s why I want to see this in someone’s hand and put it next to Thanos before biting the bullet to get it.

I’m just not sure if 24” is tall enough giving Thanos is sitting down and it’s 21” in height.
Darkseid won’t look as big as TOT. Thanos is 21.5” sitting down. Darkseid is 24” standing up.

But, when displayed with other DC PFs, I think he will look impressive.
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2021, 03:30 PM   #283
IronLungs31
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
They could had made Darkseid holding the motherbox or Superman’s cape. That would had been better than just a glowing effect hand.
But then you know that you would have some saying that they copied the XM Darkseid. I don't know how to feel about the glowing palm, but I think it just might work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
Not necessarily on a throne ...but if it were I wouldn't have mind.

I feel like SSC could've given Darkseid more attention as they did Thanos. They could've given Darkseid the same stature and physique as Thanos in the ToT MAQ.

Just worried that when I put this Darkseid MAQ next to the ToT MAQ, Thanos will look bigger in stature and physique.
I hope by the looks of him with those thick thighs we might have a chance. I don't plan on dispalying him right next to Thanos, but he'll be on the top shelf in another cabinet about 10ft away.

He's just looks beefy all the way around...fingers crossed.
IronLungs31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2021, 04:08 PM   #284
nearmint
Phoenix

If I get him, he’ll go with my Justice League display. I think he’d look great there.
Old 10-09-2021, 04:20 PM   #285
IronLungs31
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
If I get him, he’ll go with my Justice League display. I think he’d look great there.
What do you mean "if"...lol!

You will crack under the pressure of the forum and all the amazing pic that will come thereafter...
IronLungs31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2021, 04:21 PM   #286
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

I promised a friend that i would get his store's Hellboy statue before seeing this bad boy. I will get that statue once my lost credit card comes back. I can't believe my bank, it has been 16 days or something but still i don't have my replacement cradit card.

Well, whatever, i already throw aside a 227 $ for Darkseid. If it wasn't for Hellboy, i would get Darkseid whenever my credit crad came but i am a man of my word, i asked my friend to keep that Hellboy statue for me so i will get it first.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2021, 06:11 PM   #287
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLungs31 View Post
What do you mean "if"...lol!

You will crack under the pressure of the forum and all the amazing pic that will come thereafter...
I usually crack sooner. When people post that they received their shipping confirmation.
Old 10-09-2021, 06:15 PM   #288
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:

Yeah, chances are Darkseid won't look as big as Thanos. But I'm ok with it. I won't put him next to Thanos. Just wish SSC did the same for Darkseid, tho.
AC_808 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2021, 06:18 PM   #289
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLungs31 View Post
But then you know that you would have some saying that they copied the XM Darkseid. I don't know how to feel about the glowing palm, but I think it just might work.

I hope by the looks of him with those thick thighs we might have a chance. I don't plan on dispalying him right next to Thanos, but he'll be on the top shelf in another cabinet about 10ft away.

He's just looks beefy all the way around...fingers crossed.
Yup, I think he'll look great. As long as you don't put him right next to Thanos.
Old 10-09-2021, 06:20 PM   #290
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
I usually crack sooner. When people post that they received their shipping confirmation.
Same here. I'm going to put him with the Justice League as well.