Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 06-07-2021, 04:33 PM   #51
Kanes_Inferno
Doh!

Is Gecco done with their Dark Souls line? Haven't heard anything about a new item in this line from them...
Kanes_Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 06:39 AM   #52
KiDD
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanes_Inferno View Post
Is Gecco done with their Dark Souls line? Haven't heard anything about a new item in this line from them...
They seem to have moved onto Dead by Daylight, not that there are that many fan-favourite Souls characters left to be made. I quess we'll have to wait until they release Sekiro/Wolf.

I was hoping that they'd do a Demon's Souls piece when the remaster came out, but P1 has the license now so I'm not sure whether that's going to happen.
KiDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 01:19 PM   #53
Kanes_Inferno
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiDD View Post
They seem to have moved onto Dead by Daylight, not that there are that many fan-favourite Souls characters left to be made. I quess we'll have to wait until they release Sekiro/Wolf.

I was hoping that they'd do a Demon's Souls piece when the remaster came out, but P1 has the license now so I'm not sure whether that's going to happen.
I forgot they were doing one for Sekiro. I see people commenting on F4F Facebook, YouTube, etc listing statues they want to see from Dark Souls.. So, I feel there is definitely still opportunity for characters to be made but I could also understand Gecco moving on to other franchises.
Old 06-10-2021, 02:08 PM   #54
KiDD
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanes_Inferno View Post
I forgot they were doing one for Sekiro. I see people commenting on F4F Facebook, YouTube, etc listing statues they want to see from Dark Souls.. So, I feel there is definitely still opportunity for characters to be made but I could also understand Gecco moving on to other franchises.
Yeah I agree. I mean if Wolf does well then I could see them making Genichiro/Papa Wolf, but other than that I do think that we'll have to wait until Elden Ring for them to make From Software statues again.
Old 06-18-2021, 02:49 PM   #55
Bangkok_wolf
Fantastic Four

They announced that they are working on Artorias last year as shown in the vid here and it looks amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFmKgz7TF-c

But with how far apart between each release and the spike in price, I don't think I would be buying anything from GECCO anymore (unless they reacquire MGS license).
Bangkok_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 03:38 PM   #56
KiDD
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangkok_wolf View Post
But with how far apart between each release and the spike in price, I don't think I would be buying anything from GECCO anymore (unless they reacquire MGS license).
It's such a bummer that their MGS line was just Phantom Pain stuff + Raiden and Gray Fox... I would have loved to see more stuff from MGS 1, 2 and 3.
Old 06-18-2021, 04:44 PM   #57
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Ah yes my favorite Dark Souls character, generic knight guy! I wish we would get Smough, Quelaag, etc.. instead of every company getting the Souls IPs so they can make the dude on the cover or some of the NPCs that could be from any number of medieval games.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 12:51 AM   #58
Bangkok_wolf
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiDD View Post
It's such a bummer that their MGS line was just Phantom Pain stuff + Raiden and Gray Fox... I would have loved to see more stuff from MGS 1, 2 and 3.
True, they could have made Solid and Liquid to accompany fox.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
Ah yes my favorite Dark Souls character, generic knight guy! I wish we would get Smough, Quelaag, etc.. instead of every company getting the Souls IPs so they can make the dude on the cover or some of the NPCs that could be from any number of medieval games.
That is understandable but Oscar was on the boxart and cool looking knight does sell (same with generic hunter from Bloodborne), so why not. I would consider buying Taurus Demon if Gecco made it as it's the first (and only) boss that actually made me panicked first time meeting it.

F4F have been releasing several bosses but 1/4 is not really my preference.
Bangkok_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 12:26 PM   #59
goatchumby
The Herculoids

Oscar is fine, but I had never seen that Artorias before. I would totally be down for that.
goatchumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 11:57 AM   #60
Kanes_Inferno
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangkok_wolf View Post
They announced that they are working on Artorias last year as shown in the vid here and it looks amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFmKgz7TF-c

I had no idea they were doing Artorias! This is exciting because I don't have the F4F one (have all of the F4F ones except him) and he's become hard to get and expensive. Depending on price and release timeframe I would definitely get this.

With how long it's been I assumed they were done with Dark Souls. Does anyone have confirmation they're still working on Artorias and it wasn't scrapped?