Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 03-01-2021, 11:47 PM   #71
Doctor Doom
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pau123 View Post
Agree. Alien and Predator for me personally, P1 is the leader in the game for now.
Doctor Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 03:20 AM   #72
ozboy
Birdman

This piece could easily be salvaged by putting 2 decent heads on it.
ozboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 10:48 AM   #73
Strychnine
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozboy View Post
This piece could easily be salvaged by putting 2 decent heads on it.
Indeed. I would take the domed head and remove the pitting along the edges and the obstructive gold pattern, because honestly, that's all it does is obstruct your view of the meticulous sculpt of the inner workings. On the non-domed head, have it normal with the removal of the bizarre, unexplained corrosion. At least offer them as optional secondary purchases.
Strychnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 08:55 AM   #74
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

"After listening to feedback and wishes from the community, we have decided to release two different colours of our Alien Hive-Warrior. We now have a version in black (Black Variant) and the existing Brown Variant. Pre-orders will open for the Black Variant this Friday, 25th June 6PM (UTC+8) while pre-orders will re-open for Brown Variant.

Collectors who have previously ordered the Brown Variant and wish to change their order to the Black Variant, please email our sales team at salesops@xm-studios.com . Pricing remains the same for both versions at SGD$2,299.

Edition Size for Black Variant: MTO Max 399.
Edition Size for Brown Variant: MTO Max 299."

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 10:15 AM   #75
MPCanes
The X-Men

Wow, black version may make this one the Alien statue to own!
MPCanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 12:54 PM   #76
dao2
Cyclops

Cool news, may switch depending on how it looks I like the red :<
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2021, 06:37 AM   #77
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

- XM Alien Hive-Warrior Black Variant Supreme Scale Statue -

"XM Studios is excited to present Alien Hive-Warrior! An original take on the Xenomorph, XM worked closely with Simon lee aka Spiderzero (world-renowned sculptor, concept designer and character artist) to co-create the concept design of Alien Hive-Warrior. Drawing inspiration from the original creation, this Alien concept brings to life the dark elegance, biomechanical flow and visceral quality of the Xenomorph. Amilcar Aldana Fong, (illustrator, concept artist and sculptor who worked on the Court of the dead line) sculpted it to live.

The Alien Hive-Warrior emerges from the Hive, enveloped at the base by a pulsing hive entrance pregnant with various stages of the Xenomorph lifecycle - Eggs in stages of ripeness, freshly hatched Facehuggers crawling with single minded focus. It moves steady and silent, displaying an alien flow and dynamism to its movement.

The Alien (also known as Xenomorph or Internecivus raptus is a fictional endoparasitoid extra-terrestrial species that is the eponymous antagonist of the Alien film series."

XM Studios Facebook

Old 06-25-2021, 06:37 AM   #78
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

- XM Alien Hive-Warrior Black Variant Supreme Scale Statue -

"XM Studios is excited to present Alien Hive-Warrior! An original take on the Xenomorph, XM worked closely with Simon lee aka Spiderzero (world-renowned sculptor, concept designer and character artist) to co-create the concept design of Alien Hive-Warrior. Drawing inspiration from the original creation, this Alien concept brings to life the dark elegance, biomechanical flow and visceral quality of the Xenomorph. Amilcar Aldana Fong, (illustrator, concept artist and sculptor who worked on the Court of the dead line) sculpted it to live.

The Alien Hive-Warrior emerges from the Hive, enveloped at the base by a pulsing hive entrance pregnant with various stages of the Xenomorph lifecycle - Eggs in stages of ripeness, freshly hatched Facehuggers crawling with single minded focus. It moves steady and silent, displaying an alien flow and dynamism to its movement.

The Alien (also known as Xenomorph or Internecivus raptus is a fictional endoparasitoid extra-terrestrial species that is the eponymous antagonist of the Alien film series."

XM Studios Facebook

Old 06-25-2021, 07:00 AM   #79
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Not a piece I'm interested in but pretty freaking cool they did a black variant to those who really were disappointed by the brown.

Great decision by XM, that I'm sure will go unnoticed.
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2021, 08:32 AM   #80
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

I definitely like the black better, but I'm still not getting it. His body looks like Steppenwolf's armor from JL.
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote