Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 01-10-2017, 11:36 PM   #21
cykosis3
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
tbf, it was six months as they were trying to work out a solution to get it fixed. But yeah those customs fees are harsh :| Did abdel ask for it to be labelled return?
Yeah, it took me forever to get him to attempt to fix it and his solution was to send me two nail with the head and point cut off and drill into the heal. I attempted that to appease him and after 2 weeks continued to lean. He knew the issue and said to return it for refund. I paid over a $100 to send it to him and put about $300 value in the case this thing got mashed up which when I got it back after he rejected it(which took him 2 weeks to get to the post office).

I even attempted to make mends, but the guy is a jerk. But he may be great to you one day, the next day you are screwed. Karma always works its magic.
cykosis3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 04:53 AM   #22
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakarot117 View Post
i talked to abdel, and he explained the situation and i do not blame abdel at all, and this shouldnt be broudcasted on a forum, should be between him and abdel,

ive done business with abdel and didnt have any issues

Doesn't change the fact that the OP has a leaning statue and no refund. I don't care how small your company is, if you make a bad statue you need to own up to it and take care of your customers.

A leaning statue is a indication of poor engineering of the statue. Either not putting in support rods for the design or using cheap materials to make the statue.
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 04:48 PM   #23
RoseParr
Doh!

I wanted to buy statues made after game characters since I was a kid but I never had enough money to buy them, especially lean statues. I was watching youtube videos one day when I found out that you can make money by using different apps and playing online games. I started playing some games and I started making around fifteen dollars a month. I figured if I kept the money I made, in around a year I would be able to get enough money to buy a statue. that is what I did and I bought my first statue a few months later.
RoseParr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 05:49 PM   #24
DiscoCougar
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

What a strange thread to bump to push your crappy money making scheme... lol
DiscoCougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 01:21 PM   #25
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoCougar View Post
What a strange thread to bump to push your crappy money making scheme... lol
I was thinking the same. Must be a joke since the pitch is so crappy.

$15x12=$180
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 04:35 PM   #26
Ish3183
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
I was thinking the same. Must be a joke since the pitch is so crappy.

$15x12=$180
Must have been saving for their first 1/10 scale.
Ish3183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 09:30 PM   #27
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseParr View Post
I wanted to buy statues made after game characters since I was a kid but I never had enough money to buy them, especially lean statues. I was watching youtube videos one day when I found out that you can make money by using different apps and playing online games. I started playing some games and I started making around fifteen dollars a month. I figured if I kept the money I made, in around a year I would be able to get enough money to buy a statue. that is what I did and I bought my first statue a few months later.
One has to wonder, did you get that apartment your parents were saving for?
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote