Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 06-23-2021, 09:18 AM   #1
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios - The Merciless 1/4 Statue

XM Studios News

"COMING SOON: "The helmet showed me that my codes and rules were naive. That all that truly mattered was victory. And now I will finally take it for myself". Bruce Wayne is #TheMerciless.

The Merciless (Dark Nights: Metal Series) 1:4 Scale is Coming Soon."

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 09:24 AM   #2
SkilledButton
Nightwing

In before throne piece outrage.

All jokes aside, not something I'll likely buy but the teaser looks nice. Like most people have stated before, it'll be interesting to see how many of these non BWL dark metal pieces these companies will sell but I still stand firm on they have a market or they wouldn't invest this kind of money to produce them.

We'll see soon enough.
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 09:43 AM   #3
SONICobra
Batman

"another throne statue" argument aside, if i were collecting the dark knights line i dont think this will display well with their BWL imo. i mean yeah you can sit it next to it but it wont be cohesive, it wouldnt look like something you would see on a comic cover or splash page which is kind of what i always envision when building a display
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 03:13 PM   #4
Mister H
Gen 13

Looks like it’ll be cool looking. I’ll just be over in the corner though, waiting on the regular comic version of Bats.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 07:05 AM   #5
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

"Presenting the next in line from XM’s DC Comics Dark Nights: Metal Line 1:4 scale premium collectibles line, THE MERCILESS Ver A and Ver B (XM Exclusive) are COMING SOON!"

XM Studios Facebook

Old 10-29-2021, 07:10 AM   #6
SkilledButton
Nightwing

As great as these look, just very little interest from me as I don't have any attachment to the characters.

I like all these and with unlimited funds and space, I'd get them all! sadly at a grand a pop, gotta pick and choose.
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 08:42 AM   #7
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

- Version A - The Merciless will be ready for Pre-Order on Saturday, 30th October 2021, at 6p.m (SGT)! -

"Presenting the next in line from XM’s DC Comics Dark Nights: Metal Line 1:4 scale premium collectibles line, THE MERCILESS! “My whole life, I had been afraid of doing what I knew needed to be done. Afraid to give all of myself to the battle. The helmet showed me that my codes and rules were naive. That all that truly mattered was victory. And now I would finally take it for myself.”

The Merciless is depicted sitting atop his throne, a war god, a ruler, and one of The Dark Knights led by The Batman Who Laughs. The Batman from Earth -12, thinking that he lost Wonder Woman, the woman he loved at the hands of God of War, Ares, abandons his moral code. Devastated and enraged, consumed by vengeance, Bruce dons on Ares’ helmet, corrupting his mind, turning him into The Merciless. In this art statue collectible, The Merciless an imposing iron-willed figure, sits on his throne, armed with the Godkiller sword. He can be seen ruminating over the portrait of Diana carved in stone, worn around the edges from the number of times he has looked upon this keepsake.

The Merciless comes in 2 versions, each spotting a colour variation of his armour. Ver A features the blue armour while Ver B features the red colour variation, which is also the first and initial colour scheme created by Riccardo Federici (Riccardo designed the concept for The Merciless in the Dark Nights: Metal comics. He also designed The Merciless concept for this piece). 2 Head-sculpt and 2 right arm switch-out allows collectors to display The Merciless in all his imposing glory, clad in heavy battle worn Ares’ helmet, or an unmasked Bruce, holding on to a keepsake portrait of his lover."

XM Studios Facebook

Old 10-29-2021, 08:42 AM   #8
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

- Version A - The Merciless will be ready for Pre-Order on Saturday, 30th October 2021, at 6p.m (SGT)! -

XM Studios Facebook

Old 10-29-2021, 08:43 AM   #9
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

XM Studios Facebook

Old 10-29-2021, 08:43 AM   #10
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

- Version B (XM Exclusive) - The Merciless will be ready for Pre-Order on Saturday, 30th October 2021, at 6p.m (SGT)! -

"Presenting the next in line from XM’s DC Comics Dark Nights: Metal Line 1:4 scale premium collectibles line, THE MERCILESS! “My whole life, I had been afraid of doing what I knew needed to be done. Afraid to give all of myself to the battle. The helmet showed me that my codes and rules were naive. That all that truly mattered was victory. And now I would finally take it for myself.”

The Merciless is depicted sitting atop his throne, a war god, a ruler, and one of The Dark Knights led by The Batman Who Laughs. The Batman from Earth -12, thinking that he lost Wonder Woman, the woman he loved at the hands of God of War, Ares, abandons his moral code. Devastated and enraged, consumed by vengeance, Bruce dons on Ares’ helmet, corrupting his mind, turning him into The Merciless. In this art statue collectible, The Merciless an imposing iron-willed figure, sits on his throne, armed with the Godkiller sword. He can be seen ruminating over the portrait of Diana carved in stone, worn around the edges from the number of times he has looked upon this keepsake.

The Merciless comes in 2 versions, each spotting a colour variation of his armour. Ver A features the blue armour while Ver B features the red colour variation, which is also the first and initial colour scheme created by Riccardo Federici (Riccardo designed the concept for The Merciless in the Dark Nights: Metal comics. He also designed The Merciless concept for this piece). 2 Head-sculpt and 2 right arm switch-out allows collectors to display The Merciless in all his imposing glory, clad in heavy battle worn Ares’ helmet, or an unmasked Bruce, holding on to a keepsake portrait of his lover."

XM Studios Facebook