Old 09-20-2021, 05:54 PM   #271
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

We might need the real Judge Dredd to step in at this point
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 06:11 PM   #272
dao2
Cyclops

Just got my invoice from spec fiction, will see how it goes but I imagine most of the issues cash flow problems.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 04:13 AM   #273
Dredd1981
Frackin!

I kinda feel sorry for the guy, it's fairly obvious that he has some mental health issues That being said, appoint someone...anyone...so make some phone calls and get the statues moving. I was lucky in a way as in my correspondence with Sandro there were a few red flags, not replying to e-mails being one of them....When he didn't reply to e-mails I posted on their fb page only for my comment to be deleted and me banned from posting...so I got a refund from paypal...and reading the stories here i'm sure glad I did.
I think spec have these in stock, I just paid the remainder of the statue & shipping and the blurb at the bottom said they were in stock and ready to ship....so if anyone manages to get a refund from sandro then maybe give spec a try?
Good luck to anyone trying to get their cash back!
Dredd1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 04:18 AM   #274
FETTFAN
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredd1981 View Post
I kinda feel sorry for the guy, it's fairly obvious that he has some mental health issues That being said, appoint someone...anyone...so make some phone calls and get the statues moving. I was lucky in a way as in my correspondence with Sandro there were a few red flags, not replying to e-mails being one of them....When he didn't reply to e-mails I posted on their fb page only for my comment to be deleted and me banned from posting...so I got a refund from paypal...and reading the stories here i'm sure glad I did.
I think spec have these in stock, I just paid the remainder of the statue & shipping and the blurb at the bottom said they were in stock and ready to ship....so if anyone manages to get a refund from sandro then maybe give spec a try?
Good luck to anyone trying to get their cash back!
Hi

What was the shipping cost from Spec Fiction to the UK please?

Thanks
FETTFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 04:43 AM   #275
Dredd1981
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETTFAN View Post
Hi

What was the shipping cost from Spec Fiction to the UK please?

Thanks
It was around £250
Old 09-21-2021, 04:46 AM   #276
FETTFAN
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredd1981 View Post
It was around £250
Thanks
Old 09-23-2021, 03:29 AM   #277
FETTFAN
The Herculoids

Anyone still waiting for a shipping invoice from Spec Fiction?
Old 09-23-2021, 11:55 AM   #278
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Nope, paid spec shipping invoice same day. Just waiting on tracking. Hopefully spec delivers. What a mess of a preorder.
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 03:01 PM   #279
FETTFAN
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagaliya View Post
Nope, paid spec shipping invoice same day. Just waiting on tracking. Hopefully spec delivers. What a mess of a preorder.
Thanks, I’m still waiting so hopefully I will receive my invoice by the weekend. It’s been a huge mess which could have been avoided if Sandro had been transparent and kept customers updated.
Old 09-24-2021, 03:18 AM   #280
Dredd1981
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETTFAN View Post
Thanks, I’m still waiting so hopefully I will receive my invoice by the weekend. It’s been a huge mess which could have been avoided if Sandro had been transparent and kept customers updated.

I didn't receive an invoice from spec, I just emailed them out of the blue a few days ago and asked to pay off the remainder of the statue, luckily it had just landed so that was cool. Spec sent out an email last night about the state of shipping at the minute, it looks like a real mess so don't worry if they haven't sent you an invoice yet, they're probably just snowed under. Feels good to know i'll have the statue in a month or so, if i'd stuck with Sandro i'd be left high and dry while Sandro sits looking at his mail box fill up with unread emails from disgruntled customers while he accepts commissions from other people....he must have looked to fawlty towers for customer service tips!