Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

» Spotlight
DGK Sideshow Domino PF DGK XM Moon Knight Statue DGK P1 Gurren Lagann Full Drill Statue Clay Moore - Inside Stories
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2020, 02:38 PM   #311
Mister H
Omega Flight
 
Mister H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: High Hrothgar
Posts: 6,340
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdenham View Post
Sorry to hear that. It sounded like you were looking forward to this one.
I was. Too many other things coming down the road though. There will be more Thors.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 09:17 PM   #312
vorpoll
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants
 
vorpoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
Can you even imagine if they release a HULK in this scale to go with this Avengers lineup?
Hulk is in their plans for this line I've heard
vorpoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 09:19 PM   #313
vorpoll
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants
 
vorpoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post
I have nothing of depth to add; I just wanted to say how amazing this statue looks in the video that XM has posted. It just looks like an absolutely perfect Thor and putting this alongside the 1/3 Cap.....I mean forget about it. Assuming the Iron Man that will inevitably made is of equal quality, that will be the end of Marvel statues for me. Just perfection.
I'm in the same boat. The way this line is going it Can be my endgame for Marvel statues
vorpoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 01:30 AM   #314
FJC
Jubilee
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 4,271
Quote:
Originally Posted by vorpoll View Post
Hulk is in their plans for this line I've heard
Man, I can't wait to see that MASSIVE beast!
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 05:54 PM   #315
pdenham
New Republic
 
pdenham's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: dreamland
Posts: 2,443
According to Radd Titan, Production samples are already showing up in collectors hands in SEA.

If Rising Phoenix is listening, is this still on track for Q3 shipping, or is it getting bumped up sooner?

Also, now that Magneto is finally up for PO, when are the next reveals coming for the 1/3 line?
pdenham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2021, 07:26 AM   #316
RisingPhoenix
Frackin!
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdenham View Post
According to Radd Titan, Production samples are already showing up in collectors hands in SEA.

If Rising Phoenix is listening, is this still on track for Q3 shipping, or is it getting bumped up sooner?

Also, now that Magneto is finally up for PO, when are the next reveals coming for the 1/3 line?
Yes this is still on track pdenham. Production samples wont be showing up in collectors hands. Sometimes we can get an early review done and this is most likely what they saw. Nothing has shipped yet at all.

Next revel for 1/3 should be coming in April fingers crossed. 1/7 Spider-man will be next and then our next 1/3 after that. Cheers!
RisingPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2021, 10:26 AM   #317
FJC
Jubilee
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 4,271
Quote:
Originally Posted by RisingPhoenix View Post
Yes this is still on track pdenham. Production samples wont be showing up in collectors hands. Sometimes we can get an early review done and this is most likely what they saw. Nothing has shipped yet at all.

Next revel for 1/3 should be coming in April fingers crossed. 1/7 Spider-man will be next and then our next 1/3 after that. Cheers!
Is there a chance we're going to see any Fantastic Four pieces in the future? I'd really love to see a Fantastic Four set in the 1/7 line.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 09:07 AM   #318
Nebulhym
The X-Men
 
Nebulhym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: New York
Posts: 1,018
Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
Is there a chance we're going to see any Fantastic Four pieces in the future? I'd really love to see a Fantastic Four set in the 1/7 line.
Excellent idea!!
Nebulhym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 12:24 AM   #319
RisingPhoenix
Frackin!
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
Is there a chance we're going to see any Fantastic Four pieces in the future? I'd really love to see a Fantastic Four set in the 1/7 line.
I definitely like the sound of that FJC! Maybe a dynamic battle scene would be nice?
RisingPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 03:53 AM   #320
FJC
Jubilee
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 4,271
Quote:
Originally Posted by RisingPhoenix View Post
I definitely like the sound of that FJC! Maybe a dynamic battle scene would be nice?
I'd love it! I mainly need a 1/7 scale Mr. Fantastic and Invisible Woman but a battle scene sounds incredible. I'm still waiting on Reed and Sue statues that don't look like they're inspired by art from the 60's/70's. I'm a big John Byrne fan but I think Steven McNiven draws a gorgeous and powerful looking Invisible Woman. Classic costumes with a more modern artistic style would be perfect. It's been a long time since we've seen any FF statues. I think they'd sell well if they look good.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:53 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com