Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

» Spotlight
DGK Sideshow Domino PF DGK XM Moon Knight Statue DGK P1 Gurren Lagann Full Drill Statue Clay Moore - Inside Stories
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2021, 05:38 AM   #231
KaraFan
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
 
KaraFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraFan View Post
See that's what I was talking about....I wanted to know who they were popular with and what they made because I've never even heard of them. I wanted to know of things they made recently that people actually received and can give good comments on. I'm legit curious and want to see in hand pics.
So Silas that's why it matters.
KaraFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 05:41 AM   #232
Exorcist
Birdman
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 362
Thumbs up

I will return when there are any new updates about this fantastic statue
Exorcist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 05:58 AM   #233
Silas Loki
Statue Forum MacDaddy
 
Silas Loki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraFan View Post
See that's what I was talking about....I wanted to know who they were popular with and what they made because I've never even heard of them. I wanted to know of things they made recently that people actually received and can give good comments on. I'm legit curious and want to see in hand pics.
If only there was a global net of information, digital perhaps, that was readily available to anyone with a device and a method of connecting to said network......if something like that existed, people would be able to, like, research and educate themselves......just imagine

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. Before placing my pre order, JND flew me to their top secret facilities on a remote island, and gave me a quality tour. They taught me their complete history, and I met the families of every employee there. I made sure I was 100% confident before placing my order.......and didn't look at the internet once.
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 06:00 AM   #234
KaraFan
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
 
KaraFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
If only there was a global net of information, digital perhaps, that was readily available to anyone with a device and a method of connecting to said network......if something like that existed, people would be able to, like, research and educate themselves......just imagine
If only people weren't nasty all the time as well but you do you. So I googled and just as I thought...nothing.
KaraFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 06:03 AM   #235
Silas Loki
Statue Forum MacDaddy
 
Silas Loki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,074
Nasty, stupid, lacking common sense......hey, we all have our hang ups.
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 06:10 AM   #236
KaraFan
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
 
KaraFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
Nasty, stupid, lacking common sense......hey, we all have our hang ups.
We all do you're right but if you're calling me stupid for asking a question because I could not find any pics on here then....whatever. But don't come for me, I have two degrees and work in a laboratory so I'm far from stupid or lack common sense. It's pretty bad we are on a statue forum and people can't ask questions about companies that are new and if anyone had any in hand pics from this company. Now I'm done, this thread is about the new Catwoman statue so move along.
KaraFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 07:45 AM   #237
chronos1919
Sailor Moon
 
chronos1919's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Dover, NH
Posts: 1,286
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraFan View Post
I have two degrees and work in a laboratory
chronos1919 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 08:55 AM   #238
Black Cat
Phoenix
 
Black Cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Florida
Posts: 12,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronos1919 View Post
Nothing lame about defending yourself but like Kara said ...statue thread move on.
Black Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 09:22 AM   #239
Josado
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
 
Josado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,666
There was a time when people actually enjoyed sharing their knowledge with others, instead of telling them to get lost and find the answers themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
Nothing lame about defending yourself but like Kara said ...statue thread move on.
Truth!

Anyways, I think this statue is incredible. I had never heard of JND before seeing this thread. Will I ever own one of their statues? Probably not! But I can admire from afar and live vicariously through you guys!
Josado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 09:26 AM   #240
Black Cat
Phoenix
 
Black Cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Florida
Posts: 12,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josado View Post

Truth!

Anyways, I think this statue is incredible. I had never heard of JND before seeing this thread. Will I ever own one of their statues? Probably not! But I can admire from afar and live vicariously through you guys!
She does look nice but I would probably never own her as well but I do look forward to some in hand pics of her to those that get her.
Black Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:58 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com