Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 04-27-2021, 08:50 AM   #21
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Getting ready to give up and get the marvel premier version before I lose out on both. Was released in Brazil last year so starting to question if it will make it to sideshow. I hear it’s normally a 2-3 month wait and sideshow talked about getting this a long time ago but haven’t mentioned it in the last year.
extracomputer.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 09:07 AM   #22
Infinite GLORY
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by extracomputer.1 View Post
Getting ready to give up and get the marvel premier version before I lose out on both. Was released in Brazil last year so starting to question if it will make it to sideshow. I hear it’s normally a 2-3 month wait and sideshow talked about getting this a long time ago but haven’t mentioned it in the last year.
It will be available from Sideshow. Just gotta have patience lol. I know you are anticipating this piece and it will be a great one. This is from the Sentinel #2 description on Sideshow's site:

Quote:
*Juggernaut is exclusive for this full set and for Event exclusive sale
There was other exclusive statues for the brazil con. I'm sure Covid messed things up but I still expect them all, including Juggie, to be available in probably June or July to purchase.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 12:05 PM   #23
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
It will be available from Sideshow. Just gotta have patience lol. I know you are anticipating this piece and it will be a great one. This is from the Sentinel #2 description on Sideshow's site:

There was other exclusive statues for the brazil con. I'm sure Covid messed things up but I still expect them all, including Juggie, to be available in probably June or July to purchase.
You convinced me to wait until summer as I do think it looks better than the dst one. Guess it does make sense that it wouldn’t release until around when sentinel 2 did but when Brazil got it last year I figured it was coming soon. I know all the individuals for sentinel #1 were out before sentinel 1 was out (which by the way I am still waiting on IS to ship mine).
extracomputer.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 03:01 PM   #24
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Hi Chunkster702,
I am pretty sure that Sideshow will have this Juggernaut for sale in the future.
i know having to wait can be terrible but hang in there and I am sure that one day soon your patience will be rewarded.

I bought this piece directly from my LCS in Amsterdam and it cost me EUR 289.00 (Approx. USD 349.00 based on today's currency rate)
It truly is an epic piece and I especially like the design and finish as well as the dynamic pose... with a bit of imagination, you can almost see and hear Juggernaut busting through the front door of Xavier's School looking to confront his stepbrother Charles and his X-Men.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkster702 View Post
How much was this? Hoping Sideshow has him for sale in the future.

Rainer
Force of Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 04:22 PM   #25
Frankierock
Omega Red

Just picked up mine from Sideshow..300 shipped..great price!
This statue looks amazing, glad I was able to get one.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 09:11 PM   #26
Infinite GLORY
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankierock View Post
Just picked up mine from Sideshow..300 shipped..great price!
This statue looks amazing, glad I was able to get one.
Yea there have been a few posts on this in the X-Men master thread, but I'm glad it's finally up on Sideshow. I was hoping to get Sentinel 2, but I'm going to just get Juggs, Gambit and Magneto separately now. Save some money. I also had $112 in rewards points so Juggernaut was "only" $180 shipped for me
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 01:30 AM   #27
dw316
Justice League

Juggernaut looks nice. He looks massive to deserve that price, which leads me back to Magneto.... lol

Does anyone think he may sell out quick being an exclusive?
dw316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 08:55 PM   #28
chunkster702
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Low stock remaining notice now on website.
chunkster702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 12:43 AM   #29
dw316
Justice League

Box for Juggernaut is huge, like the HT TDK Armory/signal sets box size, maybe slightly bigger. Juggs is like the size of a 1/6 figure, huge!
dw316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 09:19 PM   #30
chunkster702
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

its now Waitlisted.
chunkster702 is offline   Reply With Quote