Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Just The Facts... > Collection Corner

Old 05-08-2021, 04:43 PM   #541
House
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

"Absolution" by Space Junk Sabers

Just got this hilt back from my installer! This is based off Ezra Bridger's hilt. The hilt is made from a Canon Y vintage flash and clamp. Really turned out amazing! Had a few issues with it getting the electronics working. Sent it back to my installer and get fixed it! I always liked Eza's style of the hilt just seemed a bit plain to me.. This hilt i couldn't pass up on!

House is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 06:20 PM   #542
punisher2000
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Really great acquisition by the „artist“. Did you ever think about to try to build one by your own? Did you see parts of cameras or anything else you would definitely use for one?
punisher2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 11:12 PM   #543
House

Quote:
Originally Posted by punisher2000 View Post
Really great acquisition by the „artist“. Did you ever think about to try to build one by your own? Did you see parts of cameras or anything else you would definitely use for one?
Thank you! I wish i could, Space Junk Sabers really does an amazing job. I have 2 more coming from him. Canon Y and X flash parts are really desired parts. The X canon part is really rare. Maybe when i retire, could dab into building or installing someday...
Old 05-11-2021, 08:31 AM   #544
SONICobra
Batman

your lightsaber collection is really inspiring, makes me want to pick one up to display with baby grogu
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 07:32 PM   #545
House

Wonderful Sabers Twin Suns

Just got in hand finally, Wonderful Sabers Twin Suns. First I sent these off to a powder coater to be similar to Ahsokas on Mando. Was not easy getting all the fine details to complete the look of the hilts. I also, discovered that he does display boxes as well and added that on.
Then he sent these off to my installer and he did a fantastic job on the install made sure everything was how i wanted it. I really hate 1 button setups on proffie v2, asked if he could come up a way of making it a 2 button hilt. Can see the brass tactile.

Got it in last night and spent the better part of the day trying to find D-Rings locally. In advance i bought some from Home Depot, etc but all of them are too big for the hilt. Late last night discovered there there are "sewing" D-Rings which are more of the correct shape used on hilts. Went around to too many places today to get the right ones.. Meanwhile amazon has them.. A set of 5 different kinds for (90 pieces) for 9$. Bought these blade plugs and had to cut them down as well to fit.

Still trying to figure out how i am going to display both these sets! The other set btw they are Snipx from The Pach Store.

Old 05-22-2021, 09:48 PM   #546
GaryTonge
Kingpin

Collection looks great! Wanna Wannga has some cool sabre accessories if you're ever looking for any.

Are you getting the SS Ahsoka PF?
GaryTonge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2021, 02:48 AM   #547
House

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryTonge View Post
Collection looks great! Wanna Wannga has some cool sabre accessories if you're ever looking for any.

Are you getting the SS Ahsoka PF?
Thank you, yeah i bought 2 TFU D rings from WannaWanga they were to big I just need to adjust these so they are not dangling so much.

Yep! Pre-ordered SS Ahsoka, how about you?
Old 05-23-2021, 02:51 AM   #548
GaryTonge
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by House View Post
Thank you, yeah i bought 2 TFU D rings from WannaWanga they were to big I just need to adjust these so they are not dangling so much.

Yep! Pre-ordered SS Ahsoka, how about you?
I didn't. It's a great looking piece though. I was really hoping to see an animated version of Darth Vader.
GaryTonge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2021, 03:02 AM   #549
House

Sideshow Collectibles Dejah Thoris PF

Got this in earlier today, was a crazy morning through afternoon running errands. Yeesh, traffic.. Feels like everyone coming out of hiding or something lately.

Anyhow SS did a fantastic on this, really glad that it is nearly spot on from the prototype. Scuplt, paint, pose all of it.. is fantastic. Amount of detail in this is pretty darn amazing. Even the art box looks amazing!

Old 05-23-2021, 03:03 AM   #550
House

Sideshow Collectibles Dejah Thoris PF(Cont)