Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 05-20-2020, 07:56 PM   #11
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I also like the justice league movie
It wasn’t anything spectacular but it was just your basic average superhero film
I thought that there had been worse DC movies though
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 08:03 PM   #12
built2shred
Phoenix

I imagine DC is viewing this as easy money for their streaming service... People will be curious to see it even if they saw the original.
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 10:10 PM   #13
off
The X-Men

Seems like lipstick on a pig.
off is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 11:03 PM   #14
Meteor Man
Imperial Guardsman

I for one am excited by this news! The product we got was not good...unfortunately. It can't help but be better than CGI Superman lip!

I'm also stoked to hear that the incredibly bad soundtrack by Danny Elfman is also going to be replaced by Junkie XL! This is XLlent news! The only way it could be better is if they were having Hans Zimmer do it, but Junkie is the next best thing!
Meteor Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 11:13 PM   #15
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

This is a mistake. Most people have moved on from this film and have embraced the Movies that came out of the direction WB took when JL failed the first go around.

Next thing you know you'll have a bunch of people shouting for Snyder to return to running the DCEU, they going to give into that as well?
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 12:05 AM   #16
built2shred
Phoenix

I doubt Justice League can be saved no matter what edits Snyder does... Even if the edits are better the story was still weak so was the villain...

It's the same with BvS he made some bad casting & story choices... Snyder never did come up with a good reason for why Batman would want to kill Superman, yeah sure his building fell and his employees got killed but that was Zod's fault and not Superman... Not to mention that Superman killed Zod so that should have been justice enough for Bats...

Then the whole "Oh we have mothers with the same name, we shouldn't be fighting" was so stupid...

And Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor, need I say more...

Snyder is not a good fit for DC... Only reason MOS came out as good as it did was due to Nolan helping him.
Old 05-21-2020, 02:59 AM   #17
SuperJ300
Zot

Nooooo!!!

Not more disappointment!!!

This is going to suck, but just in Snyder version!
SuperJ300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 03:00 AM   #18
Asgard
Deadman

I liked the movie. Now I'm looking forward to the Snyder Cut “
Asgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 03:24 AM   #19
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
I doubt Justice League can be saved no matter what edits Snyder does... Even if the edits are better the story was still weak so was the villain...

It's the same with BvS he made some bad casting & story choices... Snyder never did come up with a good reason for why Batman would want to kill Superman, yeah sure his building fell and his employees got killed but that was Zod's fault and not Superman... Not to mention that Superman killed Zod so that should have been justice enough for Bats...

Then the whole "Oh we have mothers with the same name, we shouldn't be fighting" was so stupid...

And Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor, need I say more...

Snyder is not a good fit for DC... Only reason MOS came out as good as it did was due to Nolan helping him.
Oh I agree with everything you said here. Remember though, there are those that say BvS is the greatest comic movie ever made. Fanatics always talk loudest and they are the ones that paid for billboards and planes to promote the "Snyder Cut". If they love his vision, the chant for more will start again.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 02:45 AM   #20
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilver View Post
I know im the only person on Earth who liked the JL movie, but im fully onboard with this as well. I just wonder to what extent the movie will be reworked, is Steppenwolf to be replaced by Darkseid entirely? I have no idea what to expect here

also, I wish it was going to get a bluray release...im not going to subscribe to HBO Max just for this, so I might not even end up seeing it anyway lol
I'm sure HBO will only have the exclusive on it for a short time before it appears on DC Streaming service...