Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 02-24-2021, 11:03 AM   #1
First4Figures
First 4 Figures
Producer

First 4 Figures - Metroid Prime - Samus Helmet Statue

We are excited to announce our Metroid Prime™ - Samus Helmet statue, which will open for pre-orders following our launch stream on March 2nd!

You can set a reminder at your preferred streaming site URL below so you don’t forget! ⤵️

📆 March 2, 2021
🕘 9:00 PST | 12:00 EST | 17:00 GMT | 18:00 CET
🔗 Facebook Premiere – https://f4f.fans/FBPMPSH
🔗 YouTube Premiere – https://f4f.fans/YTPMPSH

See you there!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And don’t forget to join our #GIVEAWAY for a chance to win a Metroid Prime™: Samus Helmet (Exclusive Edition) statue! Rules to the giveaway can be found here: https://f4f.fans/GMPSH

Do we have any big Metroid fans here on the StatueForum? Be sure to let us know any questions or feedback that you have!
First4Figures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 02:22 PM   #2
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Hey F4F, congrats on this piece! I just have a few questions for you, which are=
A.How much will this retail for?
B.What are the size dimentions? [height, width and length, in inches if possible].
C.And finally, do you have any plans on making any more 1/4 Samus statues, of either the Phazon suit, or Gravity suit? Cheers!
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 02:58 PM   #3
First4Figures
First 4 Figures
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Hey F4F, congrats on this piece! I just have a few questions for you, which are=
A.How much will this retail for?
B.What are the size dimentions? [height, width and length, in inches if possible].
C.And finally, do you have any plans on making any more 1/4 Samus statues, of either the Phazon suit, or Gravity suit? Cheers!
A and B are both questions that will be answered during the launch stream March 2nd. The helmet is life-size, though, so you can get an idea of how large it will be.

As for C—nothing to announce right now, but we love Metroid and definitely look forward to releasing more collectibles from it in the future that fans will love. Our 1/4 Varia Suit Samus is one of of our best-selling resin statues ever, so we know how much demand there is from fans!
First4Figures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 03:09 PM   #4
gra007
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Huge Metroid fan! I don't think I have any questions, but wanted to let you know that it's awesome to see more Samus product coming down the pipeline!
gra007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 06:10 PM   #5
BurningRage
Inhumans

Interested
BurningRage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 08:06 PM   #6
MegatronG1
The X-Men

There needs to be a classic NES Metroid piece with environment base. It is distinct enough from the Prime version - done right, it should evoke a nostalgia the Varia statue can't. Understandably Prime sells better because it's been the standardized look, and Smash Bros extends the life of it in spite of no new games in over a decade.

I actually like the idea of a life sized helmet, having collected Star Wars props before. Given the painted appearance of the visor, it looks like a non-wearable display piece. Only if it's cheap, as in <$200, with a wall mount I'd consider. Otherwise, there's better stuff I can get for >$400.
MegatronG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 08:40 PM   #7
qz33
Rescue

Make a full lifesize bust option with this helmet.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 08:45 PM   #8
vinnnie
Luke Cage

Agree with qz33. This is a helmet that is not even wearable, so why not make it a bust.
vinnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 02:09 AM   #9
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Hey F4F, thanks alot for answering my previous questions, i GREATLY appreciate it! As a personal request, can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make a 1/4 Samus Phazon suit statue, with light up LED lights, as the small scale version you released a few years ago was one of the BEST Metroid statues you guys have EVER made, so a 1/4 version would be INSANE!!!!
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 03:44 AM   #10
MegatronG1
The X-Men

Yeah, I'd love to see a Phazon suit again, not a copy of the original, but still in an action / defensive pose rather than standing there.
MegatronG1 is offline   Reply With Quote