Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 04-07-2021, 10:51 AM   #571
Dandoc
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by melkor23 View Post
Yes, me too. Stage is a common term for a testing or development environment. Obviously in an update of the website the login still forwards to the stage environment and not production.
Thanks for the info.
Dandoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 10:52 AM   #572
Took
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
Based on their latest comment with the Teela gallery pics, I don't think it's even a question for you anymore:

"Both versions of the Teela Maquette will retail for $475 USD, and are ready for Pre-Order on Thursday April 8th at 12:00pm PDT. If you purchase through Tweeterhead and pay in full, you receive $25 off.
Tweeterhead will be shipping to the US, Canada, Germany and the UK. Everyone else will be redirected to our friends at Sideshow."

why just Germany inside the EU? It doesn't make a lot of sense.

But if they also have the exclusive at Sideshow, it won't really matter. (and yes, I know that kinda goes against the whole "exclusive" part, but usually it means regular shops wont have it).
Took is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 11:49 AM   #573
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by melkor23 View Post
Yes, me too. Stage is a common term for a testing or development environment. Obviously in an update of the website the login still forwards to the stage environment and not production.
The site is functioning now
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 09:51 PM   #574
Lorde Trooper
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolkollectible View Post
I just saw the Tweeterhead international shipping update on hordak. The email does not include Australia for some reason. I can't understand why not.

I've emailed a reply to Gwendolyn asking what is happening with Australian customers with the Hordak ex and Minion preorders. I really hope we get a solution to this.
Hey buddy, from Australia too, havent heard anything and been sending emails to Gwen, now Teela on top where i cant order through Tweeterhead, just frustrating.
Lorde Trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 04:38 PM   #575
MasterkillerWSW
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I don't want to sound like a broken record, but since nobody has asked today: Any international buyer got their shipping invoice yet? Still waiting for mine. *sigh*
MasterkillerWSW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 04:52 PM   #576
melkor23
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterkillerWSW View Post
I don't want to sound like a broken record, but since nobody has asked today: Any international buyer got their shipping invoice yet? Still waiting for mine. *sigh*
No invoice for me yet. Tweeterhead remains true to itself.
melkor23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 10:59 PM   #577
FETTFAN
The Herculoids

I’m in the UK and still no sign of invoice. Last update I received said Hordak would start shipping w/c 5 April
FETTFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 12:42 AM   #578
Acolyte
Birdman

Same here. No sign of an invoice.
Acolyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 02:53 PM   #579
Khev
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Fantastic pics of the EX everyone.

I think it's a real shame that they made the Filmation robot head and cannon so limited. Not having access to those is a dealbreaker and for me no Hordak = No other villains, ever.

I'll pick up the new He-Man and She-Ra if they turn out as awesome as Teela but getting *just* Skeletor will throw off my OCD as will any other villain. The gaping hole of Hordak will just be too big too ignore.

So I'll go with the two main heroes and call it a day. I wish that Tweeterhead had followed Mattel's lead and acknowledged that the main iterations of the main heroes/villains need to be more readily available in order for people to have the "all in" mindset.

It's a first world complaint for sure, but seeing regular Hordak sitting on Sideshow's site unsold out tells me that they probably didn't make the best financial move by going this route.

Ah well, money saved on everyone they make apart from He-Man and She-Ra and I still look forward to admiring all the other characters from afar.
Khev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 02:59 PM   #580
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khev View Post
Fantastic pics of the EX everyone.

I think it's a real shame that they made the Filmation robot head and cannon so limited. Not having access to those is a dealbreaker and for me no Hordak = No other villains, ever.

I'll pick up the new He-Man and She-Ra if they turn out as awesome as Teela but getting *just* Skeletor will throw off my OCD as will any other villain. The gaping hole of Hordak will just be too big too ignore.

So I'll go with the two main heroes and call it a day. I wish that Tweeterhead had followed Mattel's lead and acknowledged that the main iterations of the main heroes/villains need to be more readily available in order for people to have the "all in" mindset.

It's a first world complaint for sure, but seeing regular Hordak sitting on Sideshow's site unsold out tells me that they probably didn't make the best financial move by going this route.

Ah well, money saved on everyone they make apart from He-Man and She-Ra and I still look forward to admiring all the other characters from afar.
Well just a heads up... flippers are TRYING to get top $$$$ for the Hordak EX on Ebay, but I don't think it's working based on seller offers I have received, so you may still be able to get a decent deal for one, in these earlier days. Just FYI.
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote