Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 01-09-2006, 05:04 PM   #131
Giant Collector
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
when does Deadpool become playable?
I wait until I can play this with the ball and chain as there isnt many games she will play and enjoy so I'm not as far into the game as others
Deadpool becomes available after you beat apocalypse on the normal level
Giant Collector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 08:18 PM   #132
abarron
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSE
I was in the process of defeating the second temple in Act 5 when my game froze. I shut the system down, and the next day went to restart my game and it froze again!! It continued to freeze as soon as I got into a big battle. I tried a different game, and different console to no avail. THE SAVE ON MY CARD WAS BAD!!! Can this happen, I have never had this problem before!! Luckily I had a previous save and was able to start at the end of Act 4, and am now back to Act 5 where I need to beat both temple levels....has anyone ever had any problems like this????
My game has started doing this in act 4.
How did you get round the problem.
Please tell me i don't have to start the game from the beginning as i don't have another game saved
abarron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 12:55 AM   #133
XSE
Nightwing

I did have to start from my previous save....the other save still doesn't work....sorry!!
XSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 03:05 AM   #134
Bartholomew
It's not hard to meet expenses, they're everywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abarron
My game has started doing this in act 4.
How did you get round the problem.
Please tell me i don't have to start the game from the beginning as i don't have another game saved
I heard that this glitch happens in act 4 if you have too many things in your storage(at the base) or inventory. People suggested clearing out their storage and inventory some and it helped.
Bartholomew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 07:10 PM   #135
abarron
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartholomew
I heard that this glitch happens in act 4 if you have too many things in your storage(at the base) or inventory. People suggested clearing out their storage and inventory some and it helped.
My stash+inventory are maxed out.
So will give it a try
Otherwise i have to start from the beginning again
Old 01-11-2006, 06:34 PM   #136
abarron
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartholomew
That did the job completed act 4 now just trying to get Danger room disks now before i take on act 5
Old 02-10-2006, 05:36 PM   #137
Grimsinful
Frackin!

Quick question to all who have played, is Archangel a playable character in any version?
Grimsinful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 02:00 AM   #138
MarvelLegendFigureFactory
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
I was in the process of defeating the second temple in Act 5 when my game froze. I shut the system down, and the next day went to restart my game and it froze again!! It continued to freeze as soon as I got into a big battle. I tried a different game, and different console to no avail. THE SAVE ON MY CARD WAS BAD!!! Can this happen, I have never had this problem before!! Luckily I had a previous save and was able to start at the end of Act 4, and am now back to Act 5 where I need to beat both temple levels....has anyone ever had any problems like this????

tahts soo weird, they had the same glitch in the first x-men game. when you have to fight all the sentinals in new york where you meet bishop as a kid. i got lucky and the screen didnt turn green abotu the 50th tim ei tried to get by it
MarvelLegendFigureFactory is offline   Reply With Quote