Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 09-13-2021, 09:09 PM   #51
Biggunz
Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren1228 View Post
I would say you are definitely remembering wrong. They used to have new release reveals on Tues and perorder on Thurs. Was quite exciting to see the full gallery and EX reveals back then...for the past couple of months I see so little reveals and excitement each week.

Just look at the "what's new" section on the website. They have one art print. Everything else is made by someone else. What more evidence do you need that they are making less products?

I don't see the increase in Unruly vinyls and sixth scale figures either. They typically have different artists working on these projects anyways.
I'm gonna get that marty

And still think that little venom reissue is better than new venom coming out
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 09:40 PM   #52
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren1228 View Post
I would say you are definitely remembering wrong. They used to have new release reveals on Tues and perorder on Thurs. Was quite exciting to see the full gallery and EX reveals back then...for the past couple of months I see so little reveals and excitement each week.

Just look at the "what's new" section on the website. They have one art print. Everything else is made by someone else. What more evidence do you need that they are making less products?

I don't see the increase in Unruly vinyls and sixth scale figures either. They typically have different artists working on these projects anyways.
Check out the sculptors on the Unruly toys, you'd be surprised who's on them. Mark Newman, Matt Black, Joe Menna. All Statue sculptors working on their Unruly line.

As for statues, They literally have 68 statues, premium formats, maquettes and busts of varying scales on Pre-order right now. Now, it might not be what you collect and they may have varied what licenses they do, but 68 items for PO doesn't seem light to me.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote