Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 09-15-2021, 03:51 PM   #81
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus007 View Post
Congratulations Eternal with this magnificent piece and thank you for the pictures. I can understand your enjoyment. Is this your favorite from the XM Transformer line at the moment? Who are you going to put next Grimlock on that plateau?

A Combiner or Unicron diorama would indeed be awesome!
Hey bud. I’m still particular to Megatron even with the head size issues because XM came through with the hunched forward pose like the Josh Nizzi design that wasn’t used for the P1 G1 piece.

I like them all for different reasons. Optimus because you can tell where they took the time and brainstormed every little piece on him. Starscream for the pose and presence he gives the room. BB because unless you go movie you’re screwed if you want a G1ish BB in this hobby. Love his cartoon head btw and Grimlock for everything above.

I’m planning on putting Soundwave next to him if I don’t display him with the shotgun. If I go shotgun BB will fit perfectly there. And SW will go next to SS.

Excluding the superhero stuff I think XM & Tweeterhead really have gone above and beyond for their customers and the vision they’ve laid out.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote