Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

» Spotlight
DGK Sideshow Domino PF DGK XM Moon Knight Statue DGK P1 Gurren Lagann Full Drill Statue Clay Moore - Inside Stories
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2020, 03:17 PM   #11
Lobotomizer
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
 
Lobotomizer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: in the Dark
Posts: 174
Avoid at all cost. Once I get Robin I will never be ordering direct again.
Lobotomizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 08:32 PM   #12
MapleDonut
Justice League
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 270
Anyone know what courier service Tweeterhead uses for international deliveries? I've been asking them over email but they never respond.
MapleDonut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 04:08 PM   #13
Flyte
Frackin!
 
Flyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleDonut View Post
Anyone know what courier service Tweeterhead uses for international deliveries? I've been asking them over email but they never respond.
They told me it's DHL.
Flyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 12:06 AM   #14
JD Stormbreaker
Doh!
 
JD Stormbreaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Location: Canada
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobotomizer View Post
Avoid at all cost. Once I get Robin I will never be ordering direct again.
Same. As soon as Starfire arrives (at this point I'm assuming it may never even) I am done with Tweeterhead.

It's a shame because I love the sculpts, but the customer service and communication are terrible.
JD Stormbreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 07:51 PM   #15
Mammal
Mephisto
 
Mammal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 449
Sorry to bump an old thread, but better than starting a new one, since this is on point.

Has anybody had any recent luck reaching Tweeterheadís customer service since it supposedly improved? I got a damaged statue in early last week, and Iíve been simply trying to get a response.
1) Nobody responds to emails.
2) No matter when you call their number (during business hours), nobody answers, and their voicemail is full, so you canít leave a message.
3) Whoever is running their Facebook page acts like thereís no way for that person to communicate with customer service, despite the company being only a handful of people.

I thought they had turned things around, but now Iím worried.
Mammal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 08:03 PM   #16
Gerard
Fantastic Four
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 56
Terrible terrible customer service !!
Gerard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 08:05 PM   #17
SDguy
Firestorm
 
SDguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: San Diego
Posts: 5,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammal View Post
Sorry to bump an old thread, but better than starting a new one, since this is on point.

Has anybody had any recent luck reaching Tweeterheadís customer service since it supposedly improved? I got a damaged statue in early last week, and Iíve been simply trying to get a response.
1) Nobody responds to emails.
2) No matter when you call their number (during business hours), nobody answers, and their voicemail is full, so you canít leave a message.
3) Whoever is running their Facebook page acts like thereís no way for that person to communicate with customer service, despite the company being only a handful of people.

I thought they had turned things around, but now Iím worried.
I always use the email tweeterhead@tweeterhead.com, and always get replies within a few days. My email is gmail... not sure if that makes a difference for their spam filters.
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 08:13 PM   #18
Mammal
Mephisto
 
Mammal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 449
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
I always use the email tweeterhead@tweeterhead.com, and always get replies within a few days. My email is gmail... not sure if that makes a difference for their spam filters.
No dice here. Tried that one.
Mammal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 08:52 PM   #19
Philintheblank
Loki
 
Philintheblank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: ________
Posts: 2,573
gwen@tweeterhead.com? Takes a little while, but she has gotten back to me.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 12:28 AM   #20
Frankierock
Scarlet Witch
 
Frankierock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Dobbs Ferry, NY
Posts: 7,810
Maybe I’m one of the lucky ones...but I have gotten replies back from both Chad and Gwen. (May have been a day or two) but they always replied. No issues here.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:18 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com