Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 12-12-2023, 04:55 AM   #61
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Product Info
Dimensions: H: 136.4 * L: 58.8 * D: 56.5 (CM)
Materials: Polystone, Metal, Silicone, Fabric, High-Temperature Silk, etc.
Limited Edition Size: 499 Pieces
Estimated Delivery: Q4, 2024

Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2023, 03:58 AM   #62
Masa_yodamorph
The Avengers

https://www.facebook.com/CollectorsA...9766986431060/

I’ll admit the head sculpt looks a lot better here. However, the InArt Aragorn (at $500 and no silicone) is still much better in likeness. That’s still a problem lol. But damn the rest looks amazing. Even in that harsh lighting.
Masa_yodamorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2023, 04:43 AM   #63
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa_yodamorph View Post
https://www.facebook.com/CollectorsA...9766986431060/

I?ll admit the head sculpt looks a lot better here. However, the InArt Aragorn (at $500 and no silicone) is still much better in likeness. That?s still a problem lol. But damn the rest looks amazing. Even in that harsh lighting.
Yup.

If not for InArt, this would be the best on the market. With it, I’m not even sure it’s a close 2nd place.

That said, if you had the full trio, it would definitely be a sight to behold in anyones collection. If space weren’t an issue, I would get all three.

But we also should keep in mind, Infinity is far from immune from a degradation in quality during production, which means the chances of the likeness deviating even further from InArts is likely imo.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2023, 09:56 AM   #64
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
Yup.

If not for InArt, this would be the best on the market. With it, I?m not even sure it?s a close 2nd place.

That said, if you had the full trio, it would definitely be a sight to behold in anyones collection. If space weren?t an issue, I would get all three.

But we also should keep in mind, Infinity is far from immune from a degradation in quality during production, which means the chances of the likeness deviating even further from InArts is likely imo.
How well do InArt pieces do in comparison to the prototype?
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2023, 03:20 PM   #65
Masa_yodamorph
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
Yup.

If not for InArt, this would be the best on the market. With it, I’m not even sure it’s a close 2nd place.

That said, if you had the full trio, it would definitely be a sight to behold in anyones collection. If space weren’t an issue, I would get all three.

No doubt, all three will be an impressive display. I’m still not going to buy this if they don’t improve the portrait. I’m being very picky but I’m at a place in collecting where I NEED it to be to my exact or close to my liking. That doesn’t mean or that I’m saying I’m right or what I say should be the law if it looks good or not. I’m sick of reselling these damn things because I Fd up realizing I settled to not my true liking.
Masa_yodamorph is offline   Reply With Quote