Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 05-31-2022, 09:39 PM   #21
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
Didn't Will start to get sick from being there?
Maybe it's rendered him sterile...better that than producing a demobaby down the line
IcedDog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 09:42 PM   #22
MrYac
Hercules

so another thing that i forgot bugged me, when Nancy meets Freddy in crazy jail it is clearly stated the song saved him from the curse, the song does in fact save Max from said curse, but when we learn of the backstory we learn the song didn't have a damn thing to do with why Freddy survived, so why the hell did it work on Max?
MrYac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2022, 12:21 AM   #23
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedDog View Post
Maybe it's rendered him sterile...better that than producing a demobaby down the line
Will was giving off a gay vibe this season, so there may be other reasons he doesn't produce a baby...
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2022, 12:31 AM   #24
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

The Upside Down made him gay? There is much we don't know about that realm
Old 06-01-2022, 12:32 AM   #25
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
so another thing that i forgot bugged me, when Nancy meets Freddy in crazy jail it is clearly stated the song saved him from the curse, the song does in fact save Max from said curse, but when we learn of the backstory we learn the song didn't have a damn thing to do with why Freddy survived, so why the hell did it work on Max?
I think the song did save Creel. His version was an Ella Fitzgerald song I think, and he described it like 'seeing (or hearing, I forget) an angel'. It was his tether back to reality.

Now, I think that whole concept is fairly lame, and poorly implemented though. Young 001 kills his mom very quickly. (And what a sick bastard too. Why the need to break all their bones and twist their bodies and pop their eyes? Psychopath.)

After killing his mom and sister, he was overwhelmed. So the song saved Victor AND 001 was overwhelmed. I don't think they're mutually exclusive.
Old 06-01-2022, 01:42 AM   #26
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post

After killing his mom and sister, he was overwhelmed. So the song saved Victor AND 001 was overwhelmed. I don't think they're mutually exclusive.

maybe, but his explanation made it sound more like he just overstretched and couldn't finish the job
Old 06-01-2022, 02:03 AM   #27
Gruson
Suicide Squad

Wow episode 4.
That was the most epic scene in years. Amazing visuals sounds villain and most of all music and score?something a lot of 80s movies had and what?s missing today in movies. Most epic scene in years.
Gruson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2022, 02:17 AM   #28
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

So what is the endgame for the Mind Flayer...use his 5-star general Vecna to keep killing and opening gates and eventually send through a horde of demogorgons and other nasties into Hawkins and ultimately destroy and take over our world? Seems like he could've started that with the first (trailer) gate...perhaps he's waiting in order to use a shock & awe approach.
Old 06-01-2022, 04:00 AM   #29
MrYac
Hercules

I think he just wants to kill everybody , so yeah filling the world with monsters is probably the goal
Old 06-01-2022, 05:58 AM   #30
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
maybe, but his explanation made it sound more like he just overstretched and couldn't finish the job
Well, from his perspective, I doubt he'd lay out how to escape his mental hold. And he may not even know. To him, it's just harder to control his prey.