Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 10-30-2019, 11:51 AM   #511
Augen
The Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
She looks gorgeous Augen! Congrats.
Thank you NorthernLadMSP! Even if people don't buy it, I hope get to see it as Prime 1 delivered a proto perfect piece.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 12:00 PM   #512
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
Thank you NorthernLadMSP! Even if people don't buy it, I hope get to see it as Prime 1 delivered a proto perfect piece.
I'm not going to buy Huntress, but I do love her. I'm deciding between Hush Ivy, the Arkham Ivy they teased and Batman Who Laughs.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 12:03 PM   #513
Augen
The Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
I'm not going to buy Huntress, but I do love her. I'm deciding between Hush Ivy, the Arkham Ivy they teased and Batman Who Laughs.
It they ever make a great Ivy without the green skin I'll be tempted.

As is, will say P1 gets my endorsement after seeing first piece in person.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 12:09 PM   #514
Sonic Boom
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

So the Huntress does not come with two crossbows as advertised. I assumed one got canceled. P1 announced on FB that they made a mistake and everyone should get the smaller crossbow in like 2 months.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 12:12 PM   #515
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
So the Huntress does not come with two crossbows as advertised. I assumed one got canceled. P1 announced on FB that they made a mistake and everyone should get the smaller crossbow in like 2 months.
Ahem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
Saw on Facebook that one of the switch outs (small crossbow) was not put in so Primen1 is planning to ship them separately to those who ordered her. Expect a couple months.
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 12:15 PM   #516
Sonic Boom
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
Ahem.
I read through and missed that. Probably because of it being sandwiched between two epic PO lists.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 12:39 PM   #517
Exorcist
Hydra

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
Yes but this also means a delay from receiving the statue for another 2 months
Exorcist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 01:34 PM   #518
Glencairn
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exorcist View Post
Yes but this also means a delay from receiving the statue for another 2 months
This seriously sucks, all this extra waiting for some useless crossbow
Glencairn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 01:48 PM   #519
Exorcist
Hydra

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glencairn View Post
This seriously sucks, all this extra waiting for some useless crossbow
Call me crazy but this almost sounds like a scam haha

So they send out around 20 perfectly assambled proto statue's worldwide and some of them go to famous youtube reviewers like The Batman Statue Collector and MCE. We all see how perfectly stunning Huntress is looking at these videoreviews.

Two days later they send an e-mail to all people that pre-ordered her. This e-mail contains a message were Prime1 explains that the statue is delayed for 2 more months because of a crossbow that no one will ever use.

In the meantime many more Huntresses will be sold because we can all see the videoreview of the epic proto versions that are hovering online. After 2 more months when many people have pre-ordered her, we will eventually receive a downgraded Huntress version from 'factory 2 aka the factory with student painters'.

Sorry I was bored and I am talking BS of course. I am just very frustrated with this delay But I love conspiracy theory's
Exorcist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 02:04 PM   #520
myskye23
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exorcist View Post
Call me crazy but this almost sounds like a scam haha.

So they send out around 20 perfect proto statue's worldwide and some of them go to famous youtube reviewers like The Batman Statue Collector and MCE. We all see how perfectly stunning Huntress is looking on these videoreviews.

Two days later they send an e-mail to all people that pre-ordered her. This e-mail contains a message were Prime1 explains that the statue is delayed for 2 more months because of a crossbow that no one will use.

In the meantime many more Huntresses will be sold because we will all have seen the epic videoreviews from the proto versions online. After 2 more months when many people have pre-ordered her, we will eventually receive a downgraded huntress from 'factory 2'.

Sorry I was bored and I am very frustrated with this delay. Ahhh well I love conspiracy theory's
Hahaha ... I enjoyed your Conspiracy Theory Exorcist! I'll volunteer to be the victim of the 'Factory 2 Huntress' because after seeing those reviews and pics on Social Media, I'm completely sold on this amazing piece.

So to be clear, is Prime 1 going to ship out the extra Crossbow to the people who already have this statue in hand? So if you order from SSC, this would mean that the one you order from SSC wouldn't have the extra Crossbow either so you would actually get the first batch correct?
myskye23 is offline   Reply With Quote